***Scratchcard promotion***

No what are troubleshooting steps

1. We highly suggest that if you’re using a phone to use Google Chrome as a Browser and to switch to incognito mode.
  2. Clear the cache and cookies from your browser.
  3. Make sure your internet connection is stable. Preferably, use wired internet rather than WiFi.
  4. Re-start your device.
  5. Try using a different device if applicable.
  6. If you’re using your mobile phone or tablet, please ensure you’re using mobile data and not WiFi.

Exactly… the “dont deposit until your scratch cards have ran out” message was heard loud and clear.

I scratch two squares and then I get an error message

1 Like

1 Like

Anyone out there in moderator land??

Did you clear cache and cookies?

Yes I did all the troubleshooting

So now I still can’t get my second day of the promotion

I’ll escalate this to be checked for you.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate that

1 Like

Any moderators? My scratch card won’t let me complete the scratch card I get some red code at the top. Can I get assistance chat is also down.

1 Like

Same thing for me. Scratch two squares and get the same error message that was posted. Mine was escalated. Did all trouble shooting. Waiting to hear back

1 Like

Seriously disappointing to go through these hoops if I end up with only 2500 points in the end.

1 Like

Hi will take a look. Can you please drop screenshots?

Is this occurring when using mobile? Or same for desktop?

1 Like

So i tried all troubleshoot methods i deposited 56 dollars or so but its been a week. It was within 3 days that i started asking why scratchcard unavailability are you guys still gonna help me

1 Like

Is there a similar error message for you as above?

1 Like

Yes has never moved passed deposite now popup window. I have since deposited a lower amount

@danigaskill95 @Bmarie88 @Amthalm Can you please provide the following information via PM - your device and OP (operating system), internet service provider and browser version.