***Scratchcard promotion***

I’ve made many, many, many deposits and have yet to win 200, 000 reward points on the scratch card promotion. Would love to win that. Wondering is there a certain amount that has to be deposited to have a better chance of winning it.

Your deposit has no bearing on the amount of points you are able to win. It is completely random.

Hello, can you please check my account as to why I have not yet been granted access to the scratch card?

I still have yet to receive my other scratch card been over a week now

Still waiting for my other scratch card been over a week now

It would appear this was handled by CS.

@Sapphire @Nick @Elijah @Kail good morning mod crew, hoping I can get a direct reply today about the status of my scratch card issue. It’s been 48 hours since my deposit of over $30 (it was 80) and still no access. Thank you.

Hi, have you spoken to customer services regarding this?

No, started with mods. What is email for customer service to where you would like me to send my inquiry?

It’s service@slots.lv

1 Like

I haven’t received my scratch card.

The last one I spoke to in the help chat… basically, if you deposit and then decide to deposit again within 3 days then you lose your scratch cards. Day 1 - deposit - use a scratch (You have 2 left). Day 2 - deposit and you just lost your scratchcards from Day 1. If you want to keep your scratchcards then the rules tell you that you can’t deposit until you’ve used them all.

Seems like it was added to your account.

I have deposited 50 I don’t have a scratch card

I have since deposited more

Oh some were added, but if you deposit before you use them all then you lose them… which you can also verify using my last 2 deposits… this has been the complaint for awhile now.

This was addressed via PM.

I never got to try scratch ard promo and i deposited 50 plus dollars

Continuing the discussion from Scratchcard promotion:

I deposited 55 dollars 3 days ago but the scratch card never opened

Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps? If yes, please let us know what you have done so far.