***Scratchcard promotion***

Can you drop a screenshot of the pop-up window?

Mine wasnt escalated will it cause problems since i deposited again during my troubleshooter attempts

I donā€™t think it will. Iā€™m gonna check with marketing.

I tried to message you

1 Like

1 Like

I dont know how to pm u

ā€Messaging Moderatorsā€

You can find instructions here.

Same with me, error code all day and night

I started to also receive error code after i scratched the first box. Ive tried it on my android phone in Chrome (in both regular and incognito mode and ive deleted cookies and cache multiple times), in Firefox, on my Windows computer, and finally, on the app, all end up with same error after the first scratch.

Hate to break it to you, but dont hold your breath while you wait for a response from having your issue ā€œescalatedā€. Of the many issues ive had "escalated ", ive only ever heard back from someone twice. Both times, the email told me to once again, delete cookies and my cache and to use chrome over Firefox.

Obviously, because thats the same step i had been told multiple times before the issue was "escalated ", it once again didnā€™t fix my issue. So, i was left woth eother coming to the conclusion that it wasnā€™t worth the effort invold to talk to someone in customer support for another 50 mins, or i juat forgot about it. Either way, my issue being escalated did absolutely nothing to help fix that issue.

Truthfully, issues got foxed quicker by just posting them here like yiu already did.

Hopefully, your experience will end up beinv better than what mine has been

1 Like

I am on an iPhone 13 Pro Max. Iā€™m using Chrome but have tried Safari and Microsoft edge with same result. My provider is T-Mobile. Iā€™ve got into incognito mode like I was told to do. Iā€™ve reset my phone, tried my laptop and still get the same error message

Got mine to work. I went into my Chrome app and down at the bottom where it says default browser, Safari was selected. I selected Chrome as the default browser for Chrome. Went in to Scratch card and it worked. 2,500 pts.

1 Like

Worked for me
But I lost a day

So
Go
To chrome settings and make it your default browser then try it worked for myself and another person

We were advised that the issue is resolved.

What about when you make say 6 deposits all over 30 why donā€™t you get your scratch offs for 12 days

That is not the way the promotion works.

Hello why am I not eligible for the scratch card bonus?.. I deposited recently

From what I can see this was already issued.