***Scratchcard promotion***

What happened to the link in the Notification messages for the scratch card promotion. If at least a $30 deposit was made we get to play for the next three days. It just disappeared.

2 Likes

Hi, the scratch card can be found HERE

3 Likes

So I deposited 30 dollars and the scratch card game glitched out or something and didn’t allow me to collect the scratch on the third day yesterday. Why is there always an issue when it comes to the rewards points programs instilled. There needs to be someone who knows how to fix these issues so that players don’t end up not being awarded the points they qualify for without there being problems every time there is a promotion. I hope the team can reimburse me for the glitch or whatever it was that happened

6 Likes

I believe this was handled by CS already

I’m having an issue with the scratch card, I was only able to scratch three pieces on my phone and then the whole webpage moved and then wouldn’t let me scratch the remaining pieces to reveal the bonus. I tried to reload the page and now am just getting an error message and no bonus points are in my account.

3 Likes

We are seeing no entry from today. We would advise you log out of your account, clear cache and cookies on your browser then try it again.

1 Like

Hey I was never given this promo or even had it mentioned to me when I joined. What gives? Now it wants me to deposit again

2 Likes

Scratch card is available for 3 days after depositing.

2 Likes

I agree - there is ALWAYS an issue when it comes to rewards and guaranteed promotions. They make the terms and conditions and then refuse to abide by their own rules. It’s completely ludicrous.

5 Likes

It never works for me on my
iPhone. I have my bf log in on his android

1 Like

It never works on my iPhone? What phone are tou using. I have my friend log in from an android.

The scratch promotion disappeared for me.

I have an iPhone and I never can unlock the cards. I can see them though. But now the promotion has completely disappeared.

I have SO log in from his android to get my scratches, and he can still see the promotion. I thought maybe it ended?

Please see photo as to how many bar notifications there are. The one that only shows 4 is my iPhone.

So weird.

Can anyone get the scratch promotion to work on their iPhone?

2 Likes

@Juliaday1949 if you still have this issue, please PM us the details and we’ll create a ticket for our technical team about this.

Why are my scratch card rewards so low? Only 2.50 cents everytime I play! That’s less then I get on my crypto reward points for the crypto club promotion and that says a lot when my reward points for the crypto club has never been more than 17.00 dollars. And I can’t get an no deposit bonus AT ALL after all of the deposits I make daily! Wondering if any one else’s reward points for the scratch card are so low also! Sheesh! I need a lucky break soon sooner rather than later!

6 Likes

Same happened to me! I Deposited more than the required $30 after clicking on Scratch Card and Deposit. It has been 2 Days and Customer Service/Support is slow and worthless!

2 Likes

I believe CS have already advised you about this.

I im having issue with the scratch card and i cant get a hold of customer service can you look into it my deposit whent in on Friday but since i had already finished the 3rd day on friday for the previous scratch card promo i talked to customer service and they assured me that if i deposited friday i woud begin the 3 day the following day i ve only gotten 2 days today being the third but i know the website is experiencing problems so im just checking if i could get a ink to my 3rd day

2 Likes

Hi there, from what I see CS team has addressed this for you.

Same here I’m still not getting any scratches or you guys haven’t fixed my promo!! I’ve deposited $30 four different times over the past week and I still haven’t gotten my scratch cards for none!!

1 Like