***Scratchcard promotion***

Good info
Great info on here ty

I havenā€™t been receiving my scratch cards at all and I have made numerous deposits

The scratch cards require a minimum deposit of $30.
The promotion can be seen HERE

1 Like

Well I tried your link as well as everything else I could think of. I deposited 30 yesterday and havenā€™t scratched anything but my head wondering what the heck is going on, must have just gotten bullshitted.

Hi, if you still havenā€™t received this please send us a PM and we will look into it for you

For clarityā€™s sake, a rep just told me not to deposit for 3 days after a deposit because any deposits within that 3 days will overwrite your scratches. The verbiage before made it sound as if they stacked. That is wrong. They do not stack. So, if you like the scratch cards then the slots.lv rep suggest not depositing for 3 days. Iā€™ve never heard of a company implementing something to discourage someone from depositing moreā€¦ this is definitely a first.

1 Like

Yes thank you so much xoxox

1 Like

Can you please advise which rep advised you not to deposit please?

I deposted over $30 the other day and never recevied my scratch card yet and i message and i never got a reply can someone help me please thank you

You need to deposit $30 or more in one single transaction.

i deposit more than $150 clean, no bonus, my scratch card gives me 2500 points. was that a glitch?

The amount of your deposit has no impact on how much rewards points youā€™ll get from the scratch card, its winnings are random.

1 Like

if itā€™s so random, then how come ive never won 200,000 points? what about my referral bonus? my friend permanently deleted his account because of the b.s.

1 Like

Whilst you may not have won 200,000 points persons have won 200,000 points. We will send you a private message in relation to the issue with the referral.

3 Likes

Yeah so about this promotion I was so scared for three times I only got two of my scratch tickets so I tried talking to customer service they escalated it said 24 to 48 hours so itā€™s 5 days ago Iā€™ve tried to contact them today Iā€™ve wasted over an hour and a half on hold for them not to respond to me at all or credit my account with whatā€™s owed me

Ive made deposits over $30 3 times this week since September 2nd and Iā€™m out of scratch cards. This promotions sucks. Im only going to deposit once every 4 days. Great way to lose this player.

This has been advised via PM.

This promotions sucks

I deposited 80 last night and says I still do not qualify. Can you please check this?

@moderators please review my account for the scratch promotion. I deposited 80 and have not received access to the cards.