Crypto desposit bonus

Changed to offer absolutely zero bonus codes?! My account shows no codes at all.

1 Like

Iā€™m missing 250% and hasnā€™t gotten 150 yet from the new program. This ridiculous especially with all the issues you should try to make ur customers happy

1 Like

This is turning out to be one of the worst handled situations Ive ever been a customer ofā€¦and ive seen some bad ones. This is flat out atrocious!

1 Like

@moderators Can someone please look at my account as well? I stopped receiving all deposit bonuses around mid-week last week (my rewards have sat empty ever since). Today, 2 of my friends automatically received the regular weekly ā€œCRYPTO-EXCLUSIVE-SLā€ bonus (250% and 35X), yet I still have zero deposit bonuses. Iā€™d like to deposit ASAP, so please manually add one and/or message me back. Thanks.

2 Likes

As directly above.

I also opted in last week and still havenā€™t gotten the deposit bonuses yet to redeem . And I havenā€™t deposited in about a week also as Iā€™m just about done here

1 Like

I see that you posted that, however, like I said, two of my friends still received the 250% bonus like normalā€¦ so why would that be? And why do I not have one single bonus in my rewards? And why has it been empty for almost a full week? Those are the questions I need answered. Also, some resolution so I can deposit would be nice.

i bet their profits are down big time. i never felt so unwanted as a customer!

2 Likes

The program hasnā€™t changed for everyone, but most players will now receive the benefits from the link above. As for where these bonuses are we are currently looking into this.

Iā€™m aware they say it can take 24-48 hours to recieve the free spins and bonus points after a qualifying deposit. HOWEVER, prior to this it has been my experience that I have always gotten both within an hour AT MOST.

With that being said, as we know the site is performing at an all time level of unbelievable disappointment and chaos. Iā€™ve seen over and over people saying they arenā€™t getting them.

My question is, during this crazy time, those of you who made a qualifying deposit and then eventually got the rewards applied, on average about how long is it taking???

1 Like

Mine are always typically there within the hour.

When was the most recent one where you deposited and the rewards follow within the hour? That used to be the case for me too until this week.

Last week. Iā€™m refusing to deposit until I receive comp this week.

Please read above as the program for most has changed.

1 Like

Why hasnā€™t it changed for EVERYONE, and what determines who changes and who doesnā€™t?

1 Like

This would be at the discretion of the program team.

1 Like

@Nick @Alexander @Natalia
Can u please help me I havenā€™t got any bonus in a while
I used to get daily 150% crypto and weekly
I know stuff changed but Iā€™m not getting anything now

New program states 150% 3 times a week yet I still have not even received 1. Itā€™s been over week. Cmon on

i heard the spins are down to 9cents now lolā€¦thats pitiful lol

Hell, the .09 is all i can get to hit. it takes $5 to win $6, but you win that dolla!!!