Crypto desposit bonus

program team? i hadnt heard of that squad before

1 Like

Then it dies and you lose it all. :frowning:

whats with them changing all these programs around? Given the situation with the cyber attacks, it seems odd that they would start making all these changes.

They were tweaking the machines before this happened. Lowering the RTP. They messed something up in the code, which caused the ā€œattackā€. This was all planned beginning of the year. Changes are not rolled out at a whim, a lot needs to be in place and planned ahead of time.

And, again, this is coming from high up, otherwise it wouldnā€™t affect all 4 sites. just my .02

Mods can someone tell me whatā€™s going on been week never received one 150% bonus that you all claim comes with the new bitcoin exclusive

1 Like

Its available for you now

Hey i was wondering if you could help me i havent recieved my super crypto deposit free spins or bonus points

Welcome to the Forum! however, there is as of yet no qualifying deposit this week.

I made it yesterday

The week begins Monday Iā€™m afraid. The deposit yesterday wouldnā€™t qualify.

So basically i dont get my deposit bonus for yesterday

We do see that you did receive spins last night for the deposit, but the new week spins and points would only be added starting with a deposit today.

I havent received my btc reward points and spins

Rewards can take up to 24 hours to credit.

@moderators is anyone here today ā€¦Iā€™ve been waiting over 8 hours for even a response, my points never got added or my spins

My crypto exclusive bonus isnt showing up today?? I made a deposit and got my spins, but there was no crypto bonus to redeem today.

These seem to have been added within the 24 hour window.

I made my first crypto deposit and did not receive match bonus and it isnā€™t in my rewards section to claim either.

What bonus are you referring to?
Im seeing you have several in your rewards section.