What up with 10x Vegas?

It’s been jacked up for over 2 weeks now and I can’t play it! I have a screen recording if a mod wants to clue me in on how to submit it.

2 Likes

Please send us screenshots or, exact date and time of the issue and we’ll take a look.

Screenshots won’t do you any good it’s not throwing any error codes just freezing up. Hence the screen recording…

It’s fine, I just need to see the time, spin amount and account balance during the issue so I can have some clue what to look for.

The account balance is incorrect it’s still showing the same balance as when the problem first started.

Y’all ask for screenshots . The last few times I had issues I sent in screenshots and all I got was the run-around and more or less humiliated. I applied all of the proper troubleshooting steps , took all the necessary measures this establishment encouraged me to do . Then also abided and provided screenshots only to be overruled and brushed to the side. So I hate to sound offensive or disrespectful, but IMO screenshots don’t necessarily mean anything anymore.

2 Likes

Here’s a screenshot i just took

1 Like

Before you even go there, I’ve cleared my cache and all that numerous time, tried a different browser, restarted my phone, etc and nothing had helped. I don’t have another device to use. 10x Vegas is also pulling the same BS over on one of your sister sites.

3 Likes

Can you please clarify the date as well?

1 Like

Well that screenshot is from about 2 seconds before I posted it…

I’m not seeing that you played 10 times Vegas recently.

@Fastsloth They ask for certain screenshots like we’re just sitting and waiting /expecting something to mess up . By the time the game malfunctions we don’t even have time to provide a proper screenshot sometimes . I hope you get this resolved and not just “assisted and dismissed”

Well no shit maybe that’s because the game WONT LET ME PLAY!

Here’s a screenshot of the screen recording I took tonight

1 Like

I’m having same issue. 10 times Vegas freezes up as if it has a glitch in the system. It isn’t paying out either. Wrote CS and they thanks me for letting them know.

Thanks for taking the video. The screenshots got me nowhere with CS. :woman_facepalming:

@Shadylane4322 Has this been escalated for you?

1 Like

No, it hasn’t been taken care of. Not that I’m aware of. Appreciate your help.

@Shadylane4322 I double-checked, this was escalated.

No updates yet however, sadly.