Still missing 50 free spins after mod added them twice

@Messylish I have added the points and a bonus for $4.50 as the spins are no longer available.

I added BC and i recieved reward points and 50 free spins. I claimed my reward points but was waiting to claim my 50 free spins then earlier i returned to claim mu free spins and they are gone. I never claimed them and it was not time for them to expire. Please help me

The spins have expired, I have added a $4.50 bonus for you as a replacement.

Im missing my freespins and points also

These can take up to 24 hours to be provided.

Have yet to receive my crypto exclusive rewards as well.

Yeah if you wait the 24 hours like you advised me to this is tbe response you will receive

Just to clarify here, the spins and/or points can take up to 24 hours to credit to your account.
They expire at around 11.50p ET on Sunday evening.
If you make a late deposit on a Sunday, they will still be added to the backend of your account, but it is likely that by the time they are actually available to you they would have expired.
In this instance we would credit either a bonus as spin replacement, or the points to your account manually.
We cannot issue anything until the timeframe as stated in the promotion has expired.

Awesome I am wondering if i be get the reward points for this week as I just did another deposit

These can take up to 24 hours.

Ok but since it’s a new week I am eligible for them correct? And just wondering how come they are not just added at the same time my spins were added like normally? Seems counterproductive to add the 2 bonuses at different times? Also my birthday is in 2 days do you guys do anything for birthdays? I feel like I’m a pretty consistent and loyal deposister. By no means would I consider myself a big spender but I do deposit consistently week after week so some birthday love would be much appreciated!! Thank you :partying_face::pray::money_mouth_face::tada::gift::birthday::princess:

They are actually separate bonuses so can get issued at different times.
Unfortunately we do not have a birthday bonus program.

I’m. Still missing my free spins

@Rlk2326 I do not see any qualifying deposits to be eligible for the perks.