Still missing 50 free spins after mod added them twice

Can’t seem to get my 50 free spins fixed. Was told they were removed and re added twice but they aren’t showing up… even when I use different browsers and devices and cleared all my cache, site settings, cookies, etc.
@moderators

1 Like

They should be added now.

i think im missing a few also. is it per deposit or per day if its per deposit im missing alot
thanks in advance

1 Like

can a moderator add some missing free spins for me…thanks

1 Like

@supersport35, you aren’t missing anything, all the 3 sets of spins have been added accordingly to your account.

i deposted sunday morning…no spins and last week i was missing some i deposited 3x no spins

1 Like

You received 3 sets of spins last week, for this week, there’s no deposit made, since offer runs Monday until Sunday every week, you’ll need to make a qualifying deposit from Monday.

Exactly I’m always missing free spins I’m enrolled for .09 cent :smirk: I deposit be trynna wait with 48 hrs nothing ridiculous

Check my account out I deposit reoccurring and I feel the same way

Note that these can take up to 24 hours if deposited for the new week.

still havent got my 50 spins from sundays deposit idk why you said i got them super crypto free spins

Note that the deposits you made on the weekend were ineligible for spins. Remember that you only get 7 sets a week. You had 7 provided by the 9th.

I want some free spins please :pleading_face:

1 Like

Are you missing something or is this a request? We don’t provide bonuses on public threads I’m afraid.

1 Like

My bonus points. And 50 free spins. I just curious. They usually on relatively close to just under an hour. Anyway I’d appreciate them escalated

2 Likes

These can take up to 24 hours, but if they do pass this timeframe please let us know.

1 Like

Yesterday I deposit $25 where’s my free spins and rewards points?

Deposited twice with no bonuses??

I’m always missing free spins it’s ridiculous and an inconvenience if I’m a player that deposit recurring

1 Like