Still missing 50 free spins after mod added them twice

@Rubylita1966, @Nishamillion handled via Live Chat,
@Panda54 spins were added and used.

@Hayley today??? No ma’am they were not at all

@Panda54 you received 2 sets for the week, for which you were eligible, as per terms of this promotion, daily $20 or more crypto deposits will unlock the Free Spins only one time per day.

Not for this week I have not

I’m not seeing any deposits yet this week.

1 Like

**I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAF I AM A VALUABLE PLAYER. I AM ASKING FOR SOMW LOYAL LOVE HERE, SOME GIVE BACK, SOME GOOD OLD CUSTOMER APPRECIATION BABY COME ON NOW HAPPY NEW YEARS SLOTS.LV !!! NOW SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Blockquote

**LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE I DEPOSITED OVER THE 20.DOLLARS A DAY AND NO FREESPINS AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HOPEFULLY ITS THE LAST

What spins are you missing?

I haven’t received any type of rewards for any of my last few deposits. How does rewards work anyways? Ive always just assumed that rewards are given out randomly to depositors?

@moderators it hasn’t been the whole 24 hours yet but never once has it taken more than 3 hours to get my free spins. What the heck is going on? This place gets worse and worse.

Missing 15k points and 25 free spins. Support chat doesn’t exist any mods here can fix that? @moderators

@Bx10ng you are not part of this specific promotion.
@Mebyrd you received all the sets of spins for this week.
@Bovida handled via Live Chat.

@moderators. I did not get the spins from Saturday, deposit made at 9 am. No spins. If you look from 9:02 am, and since, I did not receive my spins…you can see I never player 5 times Vegas.

@Hayley i did not get saturdays spins

@Mebyrd The maximum Free Spins per week is 350. Check this for more details.

Saturday would make the 6th day. What the heck are you guys talking about.

It’s not possible to have gotten all 350, since I didn’t get them yesterday. 350 means 50 every day. I did not get them Saturday.

You are missing spins from Sat 4th. They will take up to 24 hours to credit.

So reach back out in 2 1/2 hours? Thank you for acknowledging, I was getting so frustrated!

Yes if they are not added we can do it manually for you after 24 hours.

I’m missing my free spins and reward points can you check