No Cashback for Tuesday

I’m sorry if you’re taking it that way. I’m merely advising you of the correct bonus that you’re talking about and clarifying. I admit it’s a bit matter of fact but it’s not intended to be standoffish. This simply unfortunately isn’t a benefit we really have details on. It’s a surprise gift that comes randomly. It seems you’ve gotten it on a somewhat weekly basis but ultimately it isn’t something we can provide details to you for. There isn’t any guaranteed amount or day you receive this bonus whereas cashback is a weekly bonus given every Tuesday.

Your hella rude. Do u feel good about trying to prove us/me the customer wrong or misinformed. What amazing company customer relations 75%of my interactions will y’all have been very disappointing. And not even in the answer but how you came across with the answer. Horrible customer service.

I’m sorry you feel that way. Nothing I’ve stated above is rude, it is simply factual and correct information. You were clearly confused about the difference between cashback and the points drop so it was clarified. Remember as well the moderator team is not quite the same as customer service. We are moderators and our main goal is ensuring accuracy of information provided on the public Forum.

Yes we also provide help where we can but there is a difference in that we generally provide more context especially to public posts. I’m sorry if you feel that’s come off as rude but it is more to ensure other players reading this understand what the issue was in the first place.

Well how can i get a point drop? I’ve deposited close to $5,000 and nothing. :thinking:

I’m sorry but again this isn’t something we have details on or can provide on our end.

Looking for my cash back

@Sallyholly your account is not eligible for cashback unfortunately.

Ok I have a question what makes an account eligible for cash back, please explain clearly and try to avoid the usual answer “the promotions team makes that determination” clearly there are SPECIFICATIONS to be eligible, I’d like to know what those are, thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately what you’re asking isn’t possible as this is discretionary from the promotions team. There are no specific details that we have or can provide I’m afraid. They decide who gets it, there is no mathematical equation or exact formula for this. And if there is we’re not privy to it.

@Derek same here no spins released either. Been 2 hours now.

@Blair_jr The rewards can take up to 24 hours to credit to accounts after the deposit is made.