No Cashback for Tuesday

How do I become eligible?

Unfortunately this isn’t something we have specific details on. It’s added at the discretion of the program team when you enter the exclusive program.

1 Like

Alex can you private message me? I need assistance on my account

I’ll PM you now

But you too ell me I’m getting nothing because I need to deposit $20 when seriously :unamused:

I have not recieved cash back either.

1 Like

What time does cash back deposit. I have not received mine today

They’re telling me I’m not eligible because I withdrew to much which is a lie. Posted screenshot on another thread and haven’t heard anything back

This is incorrect, you simply have the wrong dates. We’ve clarified on the other post.

You are unfortunately not eligible for cashback. You are part of the super crypto program.

I get cash back every week

Now they are saying it doesn’t go off of every 7 days like they’ve told me numerous times in the past. Now it goes off of everything you’ve withdrew no matter when you withdrew it.

This site is absolute shit now.

Y’all have fun. I won’t be on here anymore :v::v::v:

This has been responded to via PM, but again cashback has always worked this way since it’s inception. There is no change here. It is issued weekly but calculated from the last time you received it if your withdrawals are higher than your deposits.

I’ve reviewed the last 4 weeks on your account and at no point did you receive cashback, can you clarify the last time you received this? Are you perhaps confusing cashback and the points drop?

Every 7 days like clockwork

What you’re showing here is the points drop, no where does it show cashback. They are different items. Cashback is provided every Tuesday and is only eligible to some players. The little gift is a random surprise gift that has no specific details. It isn’t something that is provided routinely.

The 26th is a Friday, the 7th is a Wednesday, and the 13th is a Tuesday. This doesn’t seem routine or at the same days weekly. Also either way this would simply be coincidence if it were. It is not a regularly scheduled bonus.

Well whatever it’s called. You know what we are referring to. Why are all of you so standoffish and act as if we r asking horrible questions. At the end of the day it’s the company’s policies and y’all just try and reword things when u mess up and don’t know the policy well. Every tue I have gotten some bonus points and I associate that with the policy that says we will get a percentage of our deposits back each week. Just saying.