Mega rush rewards

Perfect. I definitely covered those requirements.

1 Like

I commented on here earlier about the Mega Rush Reward points but havenā€™t gotten a response yet. I was told two days ago on my birthday that Iā€™d receive the rewards points by the 16th but I still havenā€™t. I see that other players have gotten theirs, so Iā€™m wondering if there is a problem since i was told i would get them by the 16th. If i have to wait until 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon, that would mean that Iā€™m receiving them by the 17th. I apologize if i come across pushy or annoying, but Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not alone when i say that i spend a lot of time and money on this site to decompress and zone out thanks to how shitty my life has become and all the stress that comes along with it, so I feel like Iā€™m just a joke who doesnā€™t matter at all when i ask for a simple promotion to work as it should, when it should (Especially considering Iā€™ve spent over $2,000 - $3,000 to be eligible for it over the past few weeks.)

When i click the chat icon, itā€™s almost a guarantee that Iā€™ll be told excuses that make no sense every time i have an issue. I think most of the CS reps on chat think itā€™s funny to drag us along for 40 minutes to an hour and waste our time pretending theyā€™re trying to do us a huge favorā€¦Most of them knowing they probably wonā€™t do anything to fix the problem within the first 3 minutes of the conversation, but theyā€™ll make sure to seem like theyā€™re helping you and ask how your day is going and what your favorite slots areā€¦

The promotion states by the 16th

Hello Nick or @moderators. Iā€™ve been waiting on these reward points for a few days and itā€™s finally no longer 7/16 (at least not in my time zone), so are you able to add the points manually since they didnā€™t automatically credit by 7/16 like all the reps said they would?

Thanks for your help.

Nicole

Hi! I believe they were added to your account.

Hello Elijah. I definitely havenā€™t seen them. When do you believe they were added to my account and how many points would it have been? Iā€™m pretty positive it would be close to the maximum offered according to how much Iā€™ve deposited/wagered over the last month and I havenā€™t seen any points I wasnā€™t expecting. I just checked a few minutes ago and I had a little over 6000 points.

Let me double-heck and Iā€™ll get back to you.

Ok. Thanks so much for checking!

1 Like

Iā€™ve passed on this to promotions team. Weā€™ll keep you updated.

I noticed that there are messages showing where I received points for the scratch card now that werenā€™t there before, but they were already redeemed. Are the missing points something that customer service would be able to help with or is this strictly something that the promotion team can handle now?

I would suggest to wait for the response from promotions team for now.

Who would i message to request bonus rewards play ?

Is it related to this promotion?

No just a player request

Weā€™re not issuing bonuses on the public forum. You can try to chat with CS.

So just to sum up what i was told today by customer service: YOU DO NOT GET THE REWARDS POINTS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MEET THE CRITERIA.

This was sent on the app to the messages I canā€™t reply to to ask questions. I messaged customer service to ask what criteria I wasnā€™t meeting since I made deposits of $50 or more on 17 days between June 17 and July 9 (so obviously i wagered more than $50 each day) Over $2000 in deposits not including the ones from before June 17 because I can only go 30 days back. The rep asked me how I first learned of the promotion. I told her I saw the banner at the top of the page. She then asks if I received an email about it. I told her I donā€™t know because I donā€™t check Spam often. She then asks me to look for the email. Of course there is no email because they empty after 30 days and I tell her that. Once she learns I donā€™t have proof that I received an email, she tells me Iā€™m not eligible for the promotion. WHATEVER. Totally a scam when thereā€™s been a banner about these free points for over a month and now I get nothing because I canā€™t produce an email from 2 months ago. Oh yeah, she gives me a ā€œFreeā€ $20 chip with a $500 playthrough to make it all better.

Did anyone else on here receive an email or have to show it to customer service to get your points?

#pissed

This is account specific, not available for all accounts. You would have received a message if you were eligible, something this:

Not sure why you were found ineligible for the reward points from the Mega rush promo. And what criteria you would have had to meet to become eligible. Especially considering all of the deposits you made. But I did receive an email and if I remember right I had to opt in. Iā€™ve never had an issue with receiving my reward points on any promotion or for my deposits. Hope it gets better for you with future promotions.

My Meganā€™s rush promo never worked as well!! Just like my scratch card promo

1 Like

Mine never worked or added my points or anything