Mega rush rewards

Am I not eligible to receive any of the rewards points

I believe players are credited for any points they have earned by July 16th

1 Like

It says that they will be deposited BY July 9th. Which is today. I didn’t receive mine either and you all have been lying to me constantly and telling me other things every time I contact CS. The points need to be applied to people’s balances. This is outrageous.

2 Likes

You are eligible, they’ve just been jerking people around on the rewards points. It said that mine was completed on the 22nd of June. And now they’re saying I’m not eligible when I talk to CS. This is ridiculous.

From what I can see, you do appear to be eligible. Please be advised that July 9th was the date specified for when the promotion would end. Reward points for each day you would’ve qualified will be added by July 16th .

1 Like

Nope, it clearly states in the terms and conditions that points would be applied by the 9th.

1 Like

Seems like there was some miscommunication with the message sent out to users. On my end, I am seeing the points will be added between the timeframe I provided above.

1 Like

No. That is from the actual site’s terms and conditions. Not a message.

You can clearly see that I’m on the site - this was just taken.

So, the points should have been added by the 9th. By - meaning before - the 9th. And if your team cannot adhere to your own terms and conditions, I would say that the people affected should be compensated. I’m an attorney, I make sure to read the fine print. So, please, just ensure that this is made right. Today.

1 Like

@Sjhillerman can you please clarify when you made a qualifying deposit, because I’m not seeing one. As you can see in the Terms it should be $50 at least.

Was just told you have to make 7 deposits to qualify… :roll_eyes: I don’t think any of the support team knows what’s going on

1 Like

It says they will be added by July 9th

As per the information we have:
You need to make 7 days worth of wagers $50 or more between 10 June and 9 July.
The promotion ended on the 9th and points will be issued by the 16th

1 Like

Hi mods can you check mine for me? It’s stuck on 5 days and I know I went over that several times. Thank you!

I’m waiting on my reward points for the Mega rush promotion also and I already know that I’m eligible because I contacted chat and was told that I would receive them this afternoon but I still haven’t received them yet! Can you please check my account for me please for confirmation.
Thank you

Also I have the screenshot and it does say July the 9th

Actually I do see where it says points will be issued on the 16th of July but it says 10,000 points up UNTIL the 16th of July. But they start getting issues by July 10th which is why I was told that I would receive mine this afternoon.

It does not say a qualifying deposit. Anywhere.

2 Likes