Mega rush rewards

Just to reiterate:

As per the information we have:
You need to make 7 days worth of wagers $50 or more between 10 June and 9 July.
The promotion ended on the 9th and points will be issued by the 16th

emphasized text

Can you please tell me where you got that screen from showing yours is complete because when the Mega rush reward message first was sent to my messages on my slots lv account I was able to see how far I came on my reward points then just that fast I went back maybe a day or so later and it was taken down. And Iā€™ve made more deposits than I can count so I should be getting the max! I had to contact chat who said theyā€™ll check it and that the system will calculate it but Iā€™m not comfortable with that when I should be able to track it myself! And I still havenā€™t even begun to receive any of my reward points for the Mega rush promotion!!

The promotion has now finished and it looks like the page was now removed.

Ok but when do we get points?

Points will be issued by the 16th

That was from June 22nd.

Wagers, meaning bets, of $50 or more. Not deposits.

Yes I caught that afterwards when I said deposits. But thank you for the info.

1 Like

My promo page is showing that I only have 4 days worth of $50 deposit/wagers, but I had at least 8 days. I think I was rewarded 40k or 50k of points this past week on 7/9, but Iā€™m not sure if this was for the mega rush promo. Can someone please check for me if Iā€™m missing points?

The points you received werenā€™t for the mega rush promo.

Can you please let me know how many points Iā€™ll be receiving for mega rush? It shows 40k on the promo page but I deposited/wager $50 more than 4 days.

Yeah same thing happened to me itā€™s stuck on the 4 days when ive did so much more than that. Am I the only one whoā€™s starting to believe that the chat agents are extremely poorly trained AI? I canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve had to train or refresh a chat agentā€™s knowledge of site promotion or terms and conditions itā€™s sickening. I contacted support regarding this as an issue because I hadnā€™t received my points for this yet and one person told me the 16th would get points, the next one said in not eligible, finally talked to a supervisor Ricardo and he was worse than both. Spent 2 hours on chat to get sht on and Iā€™m about ready to hit up the Dispute Complaints office and tell them how I feel

Btw the second chat agent tried to tell me Iā€¦not eligible because supposedly you have to deposit 7 consecutive days to get the bonus but nowhere in the program does it express thatā€™s on them and the marketing team. They also kept trying to preach DEPOSIT to me and Iā€™m sorry but since when did wager become a deposit

Out of curiosity, were you able to get your points 3 days ago? Today is my birthday and I still havenā€™t received them, nor are they giving out anything for my birthday this year. :upside_down_face: Thanks so much for your help if you read this!

Points are issued to account by the 16th July
Oh and happy birthday to you!

Thank you! I just assumed that the lawyer who was asking questions on here already received his because he was very firm that he better receive his points today because that is how it was outlined in the terms and conditions. After that commentā€¦RADIO SILENCE. Which leads me to believe that he received them that day. I was hoping Iā€™d get a little something (maybe the points from the RUSH promotion) today since itā€™s my birthday, but Iā€™m guessing that ship has sailed?

You will need to wait for the points to be issued Iā€™m afraid, they will automatically be sent out to all players who are eligible by the 16th

So I would be eligible since i deposited over $50 nearly everyday since the beginning of June and wagered much more than that each day? I just want to make sure.

Thanks for your help.

You need to wager $50 or more for 7 days between 10 June and 9 July.

1 Like