Mega rush rewards

Who would i message to request bonus rewards play ?

Is it related to this promotion?

No just a player request

We’re not issuing bonuses on the public forum. You can try to chat with CS.

So just to sum up what i was told today by customer service: YOU DO NOT GET THE REWARDS POINTS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MEET THE CRITERIA.

This was sent on the app to the messages I can’t reply to to ask questions. I messaged customer service to ask what criteria I wasn’t meeting since I made deposits of $50 or more on 17 days between June 17 and July 9 (so obviously i wagered more than $50 each day) Over $2000 in deposits not including the ones from before June 17 because I can only go 30 days back. The rep asked me how I first learned of the promotion. I told her I saw the banner at the top of the page. She then asks if I received an email about it. I told her I don’t know because I don’t check Spam often. She then asks me to look for the email. Of course there is no email because they empty after 30 days and I tell her that. Once she learns I don’t have proof that I received an email, she tells me I’m not eligible for the promotion. WHATEVER. Totally a scam when there’s been a banner about these free points for over a month and now I get nothing because I can’t produce an email from 2 months ago. Oh yeah, she gives me a “Free” $20 chip with a $500 playthrough to make it all better.

Did anyone else on here receive an email or have to show it to customer service to get your points?

#pissed

This is account specific, not available for all accounts. You would have received a message if you were eligible, something this:

Not sure why you were found ineligible for the reward points from the Mega rush promo. And what criteria you would have had to meet to become eligible. Especially considering all of the deposits you made. But I did receive an email and if I remember right I had to opt in. I’ve never had an issue with receiving my reward points on any promotion or for my deposits. Hope it gets better for you with future promotions.

My Megan’s rush promo never worked as well!! Just like my scratch card promo

1 Like

Mine never worked or added my points or anything

Our payments team is already working on that issue, however please choose an appropriate topic to escalate such issues moving forward - this is irrelevant to mega rush rewards topic.

I feel that they went hand in hand considering my other problem never got resolved. I thought i posted under Promotions.

Thank you for responding about the payment team already working on my missing deposit. I’m still wondering when the Mega Rewards issue will be fixed. I feel that I’ve done more than enough on my end. I was trying to get another moderator to look into it and I told her I’ve spent over 7 hours between message, posts, screenshots, annd searching for emails. Still no one has fixed it. So please, can you tell me why I never got my points? I posted those pictures in order to show Nick that i did in fact have the promotion. It just didn’t work as you can see by the screen shot showing that I deposited only 3 days. Please help.

We’ll check your Mega Rewards issue and get back to you via PM, thank you for waiting

Ok. And if it helps, i was able to find the screenshot i took of the message. So now there should be no questions about whether I am eligible. Thanks for your help with this matter.

I had the same issue please look into It for me

Please check mine It didn’t work at all

In order to qualify for mega rush rewards, you had to wager more than $50 for 7 days consecutively between June 10 and July 9th. During this period, you only wagered this amount on one single day, hence you’re not eligible to receive the rewards sadly.

Ohhhh ok I see

2 Likes