I feel I've missed alot of bonuses

Neither have I the customer service said that those perks are only for certainly n people whoever the managers choose! I have so many screen shot because I always screen shit the texting so they can’t say I’m lying. And I’ve never gotten free spins and I deposit 50 or 100 most of the time. This place is getting worse and worse and always cramming crypto down your throat. I found a place with the same games as slots lv and lots of bonuses!!

I’ve never gotten free spins and they haven’t gotten it fixed so I get the weekly double up bonus yet either. It’s getting worse in here but people like Alexander only want the tickle me stuff on here not the truth so he just deleted what he doesn’t like people writing. That’s why it’s worse they only care about the way they look not what the customers need.or.want. there is that nicer Alexander does that pass the tickle me phase?

@philly7773 Can you tell us exactly what you are missing and we can take a look.

As far as what? Missing as in the game freezing and ripping me off just today almost 50 bucks but in the long run that game has been freezing ever since I started playing her. But since you guys have been having issues now the deuces wild video poker has been freezing. Black jack I lost 10 right at the begining of the hand because it dealt me 20 and he had a 7 showing I pushed stand and the game froze I couldn’t ever collect after that. You guys should have a way of taking the messed up games off line. Lots of people have been complaining about those games for a long time…

You were saying you didn’t get free spins?

My 50000 reward points did not show up after I made deposit.

@Jennrocks6314 The minimum deposit for this promotion is $25.
It is still showing as pending as your deposit wasn’t enough to activate.

I used to when first started out get cash back now I never do. Even depositing 5k a week I get no cash back!! Ver frustrating

1 Like

Cashback is only available on certain accounts, I’m afraid you wouldn’t be eligible for this.

@moderators i haven’t received any bonuses to deposit with in days. Please add to my account ? I rarely get any crypto exclusive bonuses … why did I sign up for the thing if I never ever ever get any bonuses. Maybe one a week if I’m lucky… please help !!! :sleepy::disappointed_relieved::sob:

We’ll PM you soon @Pebblefist

50000 reward points? Wow, I must not receive that memo!
How do you become eligible for some of these rewards points/free spins?
Thinking my account needs some reevaluation.

If you deposit large amounts of money and lose they will not givenu bonuses they figure ur hooked no reason to give a bonus to someone who is already giving them every dollar

1 Like

Same here. Don’t see any every Monday they’re never there like they say either.