I feel I've missed alot of bonuses

I did not receive that

The top right of the screen should show you alerts leading to the message

It stands for Post Meridiem…oh, not that pm lol

2 Likes

I would believe it to be you or is that dry humor or straight up sarcasm but I am aware what pm was just had never been on the site wasn’t sure but trust me I know the difference now

1 Like

Humor amiga…gotta keep it fun too

2 Likes

But not at the cost of insulting others there is a difference…

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Just about every topic I have looked at has you saying some side remarks about something or at someone just go back and read them I am not trying to be rude just honest I just started here so I am only observing

Hmm, no…I give my opinion…and yes i do joke at times but its clearly nothing malicious or with ill intent.

I’ll be the first one to help you with anything all you have to do is ask.

1 Like

I haven’t t got mine

They were added as per the other thread.

I’ll take some help haha

Oh we know you will. Lol

1 Like

Your penalized for winning.
It is that simple.

As mentioned HERE, you are entitled to an opinion, but your account results would show otherwise.

Like Stated I did very well and now I think it has been over 15 straight deposits and juts been nothing. Crap.
I said if you win and withdraw expect to give it back. I have no proof of this but hard to keep depositing over and over. Granted been low deposits and using roll over but I am testing my theory.
Not to mention I have had only one reward of bonus points and no other promotions. None zero.

Seriously if you win you pay for it,

How do I get the deposit bonuses

You are right about opinions but have yall looked or listened to all the responses on here you don’t see a pattern or a problem it’s not just one person or even a couple it’s seems to be everyone even some of players who have been here for a long time

This response I provided was directly in reference to a specific player who’s withdrawals and account history outweigh their deposits.

It wasn’t meant to state that this is the case for all players. Ultimately gambling is generally a lower than 100% RTP item so the majority of players in the long run will lose. Their is a difference however between players losing and games being rigged for instance.

2 Likes