Didn’t get daily bonus this morning

I didn’t get morning bonus 150 5x daily again

2 Likes

I’ve used that promotion twice now and each time my balance was only what I deposited I’ve never received any daily cash back or bonus.

Please note that for the Bitcoin Exclusive Bonuses, the deposit needs to be $30 or more. As for other Bonuses, unless specified differently, the minimum deposit is $20. You would need to first claim the Bonus from your Rewards Page and then make your deposit, for the Bonus to trigger. In the case you follow the above and the Bonus is not added, please let us know before using the funds and we will add the Bonus manually for you.

So says right on your site min deposit is $10 ya’ll just make up the rules as you go? I selected the promotion. I tried to contact support I sat for 30 min only for the chat window to close and say no one is available…twice… so I gave up and played.

2 Likes

You didn’t emphasis on which Bonus you were concerned about, as explained, unless specified differently, the minimum is $20.

You would need to first claim the Bonus from your Rewards Page and then make your deposit, for the Bonus to trigger. If nothing happens, please let us know before using the deposit, or else we won’t have anything to match it with.

Mods don’t know why I haven’t been getting my daily bonuses in morning usually by 5am

You should see it now

I can’t check the site is down again

These were added for you.

@moderators Haven’t got my free spins or my points pleas help

@Triste5758 You can redeem them now

Need mine also please

@Ladylike777 I see your spins and points added and used on May 26

? Not showing at all whatsoever like that or something

I do gota say Derek knows what’s up

1 Like

Except that 4x2= 8 not 6 lol :laughing: :joy:

I got it but it disappeared B4 I could use it