Didn’t get daily bonus this morning

Mods I didn’t get my daily bonus this morning

1 Like

me either I’m waiting weird

1 Like

Always got mine by 615am

2 Likes

Just to clarify here is this an onsite promoted bonus? or an account specific one? Note that account specific bonuses are not necessarily guaranteed or permanent.

It’s crypto daily 150 percent that I get every morning till toda

1 Like

Again if this isn’t an onsite or guarantee program bonus it may be that it wasn’t added today by marketing. These are generally marketing discretion bonuses and aren’t necessarily guaranteed. Though perhaps as well it is simply being issued later. We can’t really look into bonuses that aren’t actually promoted.

1 Like

Good luck with that! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::angry:

1 Like

Again it is a guaranteed you people told me months ago. I’m getting sick and tired of every day it’s always something

3 Likes

And the banner ad is on your Cafe gome page right?

1 Like

If there is a guarantee for this can you please PM it?

1 Like

Dude you guys send it every morning whatever waste of my time

2 Likes

Hey Mr Alex, it’s actually 1 of the advertising banners.

3 Likes

He’s right!!

2 Likes

Weirdly that isn’t showing up on my homepage. However I have asked and this is accurate. I’ll reach out to marketing now in regards to the bonus for you.

1 Like

lol alex…your account isnt eligible for it! lol…lol different account receive diff perks! hey lol

3 Likes

I guess I’m not getting it

2 Likes

Wow no bueno! I still havent gotten a bonus comp for all this craziness.

2 Likes

@Mike730 This appears to have now been added to your account.

@chicoraro78 Isn’t this already available to you? I am seeing a 150% match bonus in your account.

Dude they suck I asked for one 3 days ago because I was winning then they had the outage like usually. Went back on lost everything. Lady tells me I’m not eligible. That’s ok il lose 15 k more maybe I can get 50% match lol joke

3 Likes

the dep bonus yes, but i have yet to receive a cash bonus compensation from vip for all this chaos…i see the other sites on the platform already giving them.

2 Likes