***Crypto Exclusive Program***

Needs checked again for another deposit please

Look I’m missing a set of spins now I’m back and forth with this matter about my free spins for you to say I received it I never received my spins please add me my free spins

Haven’t got my rewards for my last deposit

Hi everyone!

I will be checking your accounts and adding what’s missing shortly.

@faeriegirl2009 addressed via PM.

@Jason4655 I’ve double-checked, do not see anything missing.

@jenh5309 as I can see, all deposits were honored with the associated set of spins.

@Jsmoveent77 your last two deposits were below the minimum amount, prior to that spins were issued accordingly.

No they were not

@jenh5309 will PM you.

Hi Frank. I am missing my free 50 spins. I deposited yesterday. I just don’t get why these come so delayed. SMH.

@kyudai from what I see, the only set you are missing is for your latest deposit, which is still in the 24hour timeframe.

1 Like

We’ll make sure to educate the agents.

So what I’m screwed still

I’m sorry for your experience and I understand where you’re coming from, however, you’re not screwed, as we figured out the match offer wasn’t added to the account as it was disabled. On the other hand when you made a deposit this week perks were added accordingly.

Frank I still haven’t got the one from my deposit that you said is still within 24 hours. I also recently made another deposit and got the spins for that deposit right away. And I know that set of spins isn’t or the one I have been waiting on. Somewhere along the lines of your system it forgot to issue me my spins. Can you please look into. The last deposit I made is for new day already.

@kyudai I believe this was addressed by the CS team.

When are the weekly reward points rewarded each week?

I’ve made qualifying deposit this missing sets of free spins can you please add it to my account please

Hello why is it everytime I dep I don’t receive my crypto exclusive weekly bonus and I have to messege chat everytime? It’s getting frustrating I spend too much on here to be having issues all the time and I can never get through to chat uggg I’m about to go to a different site

I am been 2 days

@Derp1234, @Shelby1996 this has been added,
@Cloudd33yed answered on another thread.

1 Like