***Crypto Exclusive Program***

Since Friday on the 24 of March I didn’t receive my free spins from my deposit on crypto bonus for 50 free spins two sets on Friday and one set yesterday they escalated the issue and gave me 20 free spins I’m not going to accept that you shorted me 130 spins what’s the problem

11 Likes

I’m still missing one set of free spins I have made e deposits today

3 Likes

@Jsmoveent77 this was handled by the CS department.

@Chicomeme spins were issued as far as I can see.

2 Likes

So where’s my free spins I have not received them yet in my account what’s the hold up on that

2 Likes

CS will reach out to you once resolved.

2 Likes

ok your agents REALLY need coaching. I just lost over an hour of my life fighting with first angel then jose about how i am owed 100 spins for my first three deposits this week. I got no where with either one of them. they insisted i do not qualify for them but i made deposits well overf 20.

2 Likes

they also insisted that the agent that helped me to get my points and spins from the first deposit was wrong. he was not wrong, i was owed those points and spins

1 Like

It does appear that the agent was incorrect in adding the rewards in this case.
Opt in to the Super Crypto program was after the deposits were made.

Wed Mar 29 01:49:28 EDT 2023

1 Like

i have been a crypto exclusive for a couple years now

1 Like

This is a different program to the super crypto

1 Like

May I also say that although my account reflects that bonus spends rewarded? There’s a big fat zero next to them and they never showed up in my rewards nor on the game itself
five times vegas
Please do something about I know it was escalated to marketing but what in the world is going on with you guys? Why can’t you get this Fixed for me? This is So crazy!

@Crush1 addressed on different thread.

1 Like

How much is a qualified deposit??? To get these 50 spins

Welcome to the community. To receive the 50 free spins you would need to make a crypto deposit of at least $20. Make sure your enrolled as a crypto exclusive account. Good luck

3 Likes

@Tpatton2915 informative as always, thanks! :slight_smile:

@NIKKICANTUUU in case any further questions feel free to PM mods.

1 Like

PM Mods? Sorry new here so a little behind on the lingo lol

Moderators, we are Supervisors here and are always willing to land a helping hand if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I make my account cash back eligible

1 Like

If your Crypto Exclusive main page does not show Cash back in available options, I’m afraid there is no way to “upgrade” the account.

@ Moderators could you see why I haven’t gotten my free spins for the last 4 times?