***Crypto Club Questions***

I need my points checked on. My transactions says I deposited and completed wager day before last around 10pm and it is now 12 am the day after 24 hours. Usually awards me way sooner than 24 hours but I think the system must be having issues or something?

No issues, you should get the points till the end of the day today.

1 Like

U know what would really make crypto club betterā€¦,raising the cap on how many points you get for the depositsā€¦like its doesnā€™t make me want to deposit more if I know after 5 deposits of $20 I donā€™t really benefit or gain anythingā€¦like if you raise it and cap it at $50 in points for however many deposits it would be a little more enticingā€¦. Just saying

1 Like

Thanks for your honest feedback, weā€™ll try to pass on this.

So Ive been compensated for one of my deposits for rewards because the automated system isnā€™t working or something thatā€™s why I havenā€™t received my rewards points but i still have another deposit that qualifies for another reward. Am I just screwed because the system isnā€™t automatically awarding them or whatā€™s the hold up on the rewards points system?

What is it you are missing?

Nevermind I spoke to soon. Thanks guys

1 Like

@moderators have the terms to the crypto club changed?

Not as far as I am aware. What is the issue?

@moderators Well I havent received my reward points for my deposit yesterday morning and i am currently chatting with customer service and they are saying the terms have changed to a minimum of $50 deposit

The minimum is $20

@moderators Ok wel i have been arguing with the representative for almost an hour

Are you still speaking to them?

@moderators yes

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get some clarification on this.

@moderators ok thank you. I have been going back and forth with her. The terms on the page still say $20 so i was going off of that

As far as I am aware it hasnā€™t changed. The agent did just send me some documentation that does say $50.
So Iā€™m going to get it checked out as I think that is an error.

The minimum requirements is still $20.

3 Likes

Once again rewards points issue. Itā€™s well over 24 hours and still have 2 qualifying deposits not awarded

When are you missing points from?