***Crypto Club Questions***

You should be receiving them today. Lets give it some more time and check again.

Could you check on my points as well please and thank you

Handled via PM

@Nick, could you look for me and see what’s going on? I opted in for the crypto club and then made a deposit but it never added the match. Then last night it still hadn’t added it but it did the points so I deposited again via the deposit button for crypto club and again same thing no match. This morning I asked the customer service chat and she said it shows I wasn’t opted in but I was because it doesn’t give me the option to opt in anymore it says deposit. But it gave me the points both deposits so that should prove I was opted in right?

1 Like

Hi @Donald,

Welcome to the Forum, nice of you to join us.

This has been escalated we are waiting for an update.

Thank you so much

Hello @Kail . Ive still not heard anything at all. Will I be notified via the app or via my email or via notification from here? Also do you know what kind of process Im looking at or what kind of time frame I may be looking at? Just a guess/ est is ok. Thank you and have a Blessed Day

1 Like

Apologies for the wait, we’ve checked for an update, however as there is none yet, we are unable to provide any as well. Please keep an eye to your account messages or an email as that is how you will be notified.

Just wondering if there is a delay on deposit bonus points being added. Usually have mine by 9:33am.

Yeah I’ve been waiting all day for mine.

@Momof3 seems like this was addressed by CS

@Forlines78 points are issued on the next day after your deposit

Right so I made deposits yesterday and don’t recall seeing any points today

Yes that deposit was made yesterday, points should be added till the end of today.

No points. I made a few deposits too…

They are issued the following day

1 Like

Can we go back to free spins and points for exclusive :sob::sob::sob: or raise the points cap for deposits to like $100 a day…for the people that deposit a lot. :confused:

Thanks for your feedback, we can pass it on, but cannot guarantee any changes of course.

1 Like

So it’s been 24 hours and still no extra points that are supposed to be added after 24 hours. So what’s going on

As I can see your points were already issued.