***Crypto Club Questions***

Well I had one set awarded earlier but I still have 2 other qualifying deposits that I made over 24 hours ago on 4/5/24 that still hasn’t been awarded

I always seem to run into this issue every time. I think your system needs an update or some sort

Both of your deposits on the 6th are less than the minimum required.

That’s kind of bull. I typed in 20 when I was depositing. That’s kind of shady… So then what? I get nothing for depositing 2 cents short of the qualifying amount?

It’s not shady! It’s more than likely fees that you have paid. But the system is set to issue points at $20, so anything less and they will not be issued.

1 Like

And I can’t request for any free bonuses on these on qualifying deposits?

Also from what I’m seeing CS gave an exception and issued 2 sets of points for you earlier today.

I thought that was for my 50 dollar deposit?

And how come it seems like no matter how much I wager I always get the minimum points awarded. How much do you need to receive the maxm?

It is set on player levels, so you will always get the same points depending on deposits.

2 Likes

So I’ve been depositing MULTIPLE times Per day almost every day since joining and only dep via BTC AS I ALWAYS HAVE… I clicked to Opt in for crypto club obviously but noticed that I wasn’t seeing any bonus… not 2 a week etc… I finally messaged support and they said they would escalate… well days later I received a very short message “you need to opt in for it … use the webpage…” ubhhh ok I will do it again… so I did… multiple times… NOTHING… I reached out again… this time the support rep says they aren’t sure what the issue is but they “manually added me to it” and they were sorry but they could offer me NOTHING for all the deposits I made that seemingly got zilch credit… but if I made one more
Of $20+ he GUARANTEED ME 100% I would
“Of course have your bonus!” … so like a moron I did a COUPLE of $70+ and guess what??? Yep… NADA.

I’ve just about had it. Like not a single one of the support or management could MANUALLY just gimme a fuggin bonus? It’s clear that I am
Victim of buggy issues at best and shade at worst.

Unreal.

The goal here is to give you a long term resolution of actually fixing the issue as the bonus should be automatically added. You’re referring to 100% up to $250 crypto club bonus, right?

1 Like

Yes that is the one. And while I understand things happen… this doesn’t seem important to anyone but me. If it is being worked on and a solution cannot be found I would love to know why and how? And if it isn’t being worked diligently since my first reporting then that is an issue as well, no? My intention is not at all to be disrespectful quite the opposite is what I am feeling. I literally had a member of support GUARANTEE me he fixed it
Himself and I was silly to ask over and over “are you sure?? Because if I drop another deposit let alone multiples based on your indication and it’s not fixed that is pretty bad…” and I was lol’d at “of course it’s fixed! Trust me and deposit!”

… surely you see the problem there yeah? At least a temporary fix while also addressing the long term would go a good ways in making me feel like I’m not being played for a fool. I’m sorry it’s been a long weeekebd and week for that matter. Again, i don’t mean to sound like an ass. Ty for the reply.

1 Like

We completely understand. Let me send over another detailed ticket to marketing about this issue so that it can be fixed for once and all

2 Likes

You’ve opted in from this link, right? https://www.slots.lv/crypto-club

1 Like

Ok this will have a couple of issues I want to keep isolated.

First of all, as of today I had the Bonus offer! I used one and had a great time and it was action city! Some of the confusion and my frustration definitely came from a misunderstanding about what the bonus IS. I thought it was treated like a chip gift in the amount of your deposit… hence I was so mindblown as to why they can’t just bonus me some $ for the correct amount! Well they can’t because that’s not what the Crypto Club bonus is lol… that was my bad aside from it not being very clear as to what to expect.

TL/TR
The issue is remedied and now I feel much better why? lol who knows but we like to feel like our money and loyalty is valuable so even just a lil thing like twice a week … it works: thank you :slight_smile:

Next… and this should’ve actually been in my initial complaint because I don’t want to give the wrong idea to anyone who’s potentially going to play here…:

The gameplay?! Fantastic. It has been most every time I’ve played. It’s Tier I here at slots…. $$😍

The withdrawal process is also WORLD CLASS… once you’re verified in minutes the cash out is the click of a button and bam. It’s all but absolutely instant.

My complaint couldn’t rain on the parade here. Thank you and all involved.

J

3 Likes

Very glad to hear everything appears to be now sorted! We hope you continue to have a good time with us here at Slots.lv!

1 Like

@moderators i haven’t received my reward points from yesterday’s deposit

1 Like

I’m afraid we cannot do anything unless the day is out, so let us know at the end of the day if they do not get credited.

1 Like

@moderators its been over 24hrs