***Crypto Club Questions***

Hey Nick, I got a response about my points. I tried to talk to CS but sadly after 50 minutes they weren’t able to understand my issue. My message appears that the marketing team isn’t aware that this isnt in the terms and conditions. Could you get ahold of them for me and get back? I’m not sure why they think i will deposit again if they havent stuck to their word from the last 2 deposits. Thanks!

@Lily @Elijah @Hayley

We’ll take a look into this and get back to you, however note that whenever account is disabled the points are not issued.

1 Like

I did initially advise you that this was likely the case.
Something like this isn’t going to be in any terms and conditions, if a player chooses to close the account then it is done with so to speak.
If you decide to close the account, and it is closed when the system issues the points, then the points will not get added.

I see, i wish they would have told me that. My plan was to play them once i reactivated and cooled off. So i will not get them?

I’m afraid the agent you spoke to wouldn’t be aware of this, they just close an account when requested to do so. I’m afraid we cannot add these points now.

I was missing gmt rewards points but received them. Now I am missing them from my deposit on 2/21. It’s 2/23!

@amymichelle727 There’s no deposit on February 21st, please double-check and provide correct information.

They finally added them. Here are my deposits. Now just waiting on the ones from 2/23 which will be added tomorrow.

The program works on Eastern time. That one I believe is Pacific time.

Has anyone made a deposit and it confirmed and hasn’t show up in their account? It’s been over like 7-8hrs confirmed thru eth and still isn’t in my account. Talked to cs and they said it escalated but I have to wait 24-48hrs for a response……like this hasn’t happened to me before and they can’t manually add it and I have to wait ….me so sad I just wanna play

Yes I have as a matter of fact, sometimes the blockchain gets jammed up it’s happened to me a couple of times both time my deposits have shown up it does happen from time to time

Di you have to claim the bonus with your deposit in order to receive your reward points from crypto exclusive? I’ve never had to do that before but was told from customer services that the reason i didn’t receive my rewardb points this time was because i didn’t claim my bonus. I don’t like claiming the bonus because the play through is ridiculous and i normally just do better without that part of the bonus but i like the reward points. Can someone clarify?

Apologies for the confusion, however as far as we’re aware depositing and wagering the required amount on the same day is enough to get your reward points

1 Like

So I deposited two times yesterday and wager than I just wanted to know when rewards points are usually issued and why they haven’t been issued yet. Please help me with my rewards points

1 Like

They are issued the following day after you deposit, so you should be getting them later today.
Please let us know if not.

1 Like

So you can claim the bonus and get rewarded up to five times in a day is that correct? I’ve been rewarded for my first deposit but not the second yet. Is there a specific time frame it usually takes to award the points or is it randomly selected at any given time?

It normally takes up to 24 hours to hit your account.

1 Like

Okay. It’s been over 24 hours now and still hasn’t awarded me anything

1 Like

It is not necessarily 24 hours, it is simply the next day. So if you deposited yesterday (25th) you should get the points sometime today (26th)

1 Like

I havnt received my points from my crypto deposit yesterday. I would appreciate them being added. Thank you

1 Like