***Crypto Club Questions***

Thanks, I was unsure if it was automated after 24 hours or if they were manually added but I understand now

1 Like

Moderators , I made qualifying crypto deposits yesterday and the day before and have not received any points. I would really appreciate it if I could get my points from my crypto deposits. Thank you

The points are added the day after the deposit. You can let us know if you do not receive them by the end of day.

I made 1 deposit 2 days ago and received nothing yesterday. Some points were added just now which seems to be from yesterdays deposit. But didnt receive any yesterday for my deposit on the 12th. Thanks

We’ll check with promotions team and get back to you.

1 Like

Still waiting again 2 more deposits this week

You received correct amount of points for the deposit of 12th. As for the deposit of 14th you’d need to wait.

We got an update. Seems like the second deposit of the week wasn’t wagered before 23:59 PM EST of the same day thus the points were not credited, I’m afraid.

So when will they be credited?

@amymichelle727 What is it you are missing?

Hello, i made 2 deposits on 2/15/24 and still have not recieved my crypto exclusive points

I believe this was already handled by Customer Services.

1 Like

No it hasnt, i deoosited 3 days ago and still have not recieved my points.

Customer Services have escalated it to the marketing team for you. They will reach out once they have an update.

Okay i will update you when i recieve my points… the promotions page says that it will be done in a day, i hope this is done quickly as it has been over 60 hours

It was escalated this morning, they will reach out once they have an update. It is typically around 48 hours, but this will depend how busy they are at the time, but they will get back to you asap.
Looking at your account it is likely that they did not credit as the account was closed at the time, so they will probably have to issue them manually for you.

I checked the terms and conditions before closing the account to make sure there would be nonissues. You should have your team update the terms and conditions so nobody else has to wait 5 days for a 1 or 2 day bonus.

1 Like

Hi @moderators ,

Normally, on Mondays, I get 2 100% bonuses up to $250. I don’t have them today. Could you please add them?

Thank you!

These are added automatically. They will likely not have been issued yet.

No points for my crypto deposits and play from yesterday…