***Crypto Club Questions***

It’s still early, let us know if you don’t get it by the end of day.

1 Like

Are the points going to late again? I didn’t get mine yet from yeayerday deposit

@moderators @Serena @Rose @Nick …My reward points are missing this morning. Can someone please check into this for me as soon as possible?
Thank you!

They should have been issued to accounts now.

I thought with deposits I got spins and also extra points.

The program had been modified. Now with $20 deposit you are able to receive points and match bonuses. For more info here’s the link: Crypto Club

2 Likes

So they just took away more of the benefits. And the extra 3 dollars doesn’t even show up till 24 hours later? Like what’s the point of being a higher tier player?

These programs have always been subject to adjustments. With higher tier level, you receive more points.
As for the time-frame, if you you make a deposit of at least $20 same day and wager before 23:59 ET, you will be rewarded with reward points the next day based on your loyalty tier.

1 Like

I’m also missing my bonus points for two deposits 2 days ago. @moderators

Hi @amymichelle727 I’m not seeing deposits 2 days ago. Can you please double check?

1 Like

You guys really take your time dolling out that $7 in crypto points!!! Some free spins would be nice also.

1 Like

Whoa what is this? This is nice to get 100k pts everyday how’d y’all qualify to get that? It seems the more I spend the less perks I ever get here

1 Like

@Snb6448 thank you for the feedback. We’ll take this into consideration.

@ukraneum that was account specific I believe. It’s not related to Crypto club.

I’ve deposited 2-3 times in the last few days with the bonus attached for crypto club and haven’t received the reward points for any of them :pensive:

@Dbdevilz22 Points are issued the following day. You already received points for your deposits on the 9th.

I got an email for a 200% match but it’s not on my account

1 Like

Hey, I’ve messaged you.

Howdy, I made quite a few $20+ deposits using the deposit bonus, but have not received any of the rewards points despite some of the deposits being over 24 hours old now.

Was not sure if there was an issue or if I just needed to wait longer, but have typically gotten the rewards 24 hours post deposit so I thought I’d ask

They are issued the following day, they should be with you later. Let us know if you do not get them by end of day.

1 Like