***Crypto Club Questions***

Bonus offer was added to your account. Apologies.

Hi @Sapphire the bonus was not added :frowning:

The offer was credited to your account.

Iā€™m right there with youā€™. No free spins but stupid bonusā€™s. I made plenty of deposits this week. Nothing as I donā€™t use bonusā€™s with my deposit. I didnā€™t deposit in the sister sites and got free spins. Time to move on.

So now you have changed it to where we donā€™t even get the freespins after depositing with crypto?? I mean really I have been playing here for years and having 2,490,254 points (<~~~~you know how much money it took to get that many points)all I get now is $3.00 in points after depositing over $20 with this new program?? Whoever is in charge of your marketing or promo perks should be fired and ashamed of their self for even beginning to think that would be ok. In all reality itā€™s a slap in the face. You really are going to lose some valuable customers if something isnā€™t done about this new bull crap program you call perks!! Let me guess we arenā€™t getting end of month freespins either??

2 Likes

Can I get my crypto reload bonuses credited to mine. They have never required a deposit before you get them. 4th week in row. Ever since the update @Nick

These will not have been issued yet. If you do not get them by the end of the day please let somebody know and we can take a look for you.

What time do the weekly 100% deposit match bonuses get added to the account?

I donā€™t believe there is a specific time actually.

Itā€™s usually Mondays though, correct?

Yes they are usually issued on Mondays

1 Like

Missing weekly bonus again

@moderators could I get the weekly 100% deposit match manually added to my account for this week

This should be in your rewards section.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Helloā€¦ How do I set my account back to taking card deposits? The crypto program is no longer working for me and most of the time Coinbase costs over $20 in bitcoin transfer fees. Thank you.

1 Like

I can remove the crypto club for you, but Iā€™m afraid this will not necessarily guarantee you will get a card deposit option back, this would be down to the payments team.

Worth a shot! Lolā€¦ Thank you for your help!

Ok thatā€™s been done for you now, it can take up to 48 hours for any changes to reflect on your account, so just keep an eye on it!

1 Like

Thanks Nick, I got one of the bonuses. But it used to be added automatically weekly, and itā€™s been a week and another hasnā€™t been added. So is the new policy that you get one after posting on the forums repeatedly and thatā€™s it? Why is it still advertised as weekly? Misleading.

1 Like