***Crypto Club Questions***

Can someone add my crypto club points from yesterday please. Thanks

@MeekUltra This is in your rewards section.

@Jb7048 Unfortunately not, the points are added automatically the following day.

Can anyone help me with my award points for the crypto club bonus I deposited yesterday and I gave it 24 hours

What bout me too

Points are added the following day after the deposit is made.

I still have yet to receive my weekly 100% match deposit bonus. It was escalated and they sent me a message saying they fixed it and it was in my rewards section but it’s not what is going on with this place lately it’s sad

This is in your rewards.

Hello. I have not received my two 100% deposit match bonuses 3 weeks in a row now. Please resolve. Thank you. @moderators

1 Like

Been an issue since the update. Definitely needs to get corrected. Was never any issues with it. Deposit bonuses always under rewards on Mondays

1 Like

This should have been resolved for last week, if anyone doesn’t receive it this week please let us know so we can get it addressed.

I did not receive mine

Yours was issued on the 6th.

Correct but that was for last week!?! This is a new week and I don’t have them???

They will not have been issued for this week yet.

1 Like

If you do not receive it by the end of day today, please let us know and we can get it addressed for you.

1 Like

Me neither never got mine

As per my comment above.

Can someone please look into my account? I think I should have received a bonus as well, and I have nothing.

1 Like

They have not been issued yet.