***Crypto Club Questions***

I got mine this week but still never got a resolution for last weeks missing deposit bonus. @serena

I havenā€™t received any type of offer from this promotion in three weeks

Same here. Havenā€™t received in 2 weeks. Agent ā€œescalatedā€ this for me but nothing done about it, per usual. This on top of no free play for over a year, even though Iā€™m depositing the same if not more, Iā€™m likely taking my $ elsewhere in 2024. Sad.

Never heard anything back :frowning:

From what I can see the points are being added.

1 Like

Same here they were very nice and added the points in a quick manner. Thanks slots.lv! What a great customer service experience this time around

1 Like

What happened to the 100% weekly match we get twice a week for being crypto exclusive? I had to ask and explain each time via chat. It used to be automatically added.

2 Likes

From what I can see it was added to your account on the 18th last week.
I doubt this weeks bonuses have been sent out as of yet.

Any update here? Itā€™s been several weeks. Chat says they canā€™t do anything. Please fix this!

Hi, what is it you are looking for an update on?

That poster is looking for the Crypto deposit bonus - 100% up to $250 + Reward Points. CS told them that he has to deposit before the bonus appears but that isnā€™t the case, that bonus appears every Monday and a second one will appear after utilizing the firstā€¦

@MeekUltra Marketing have now resolved this for you

Yes Iā€™ve called everyday and chatted and yet to recieve my match n bonus ridiculous said itā€™s added anytime thru the week Iā€™ve been getting it on Mondays since the bs new rewards system started

Me too itā€™s bs we know about whatā€™s going on then customer service I used to love this site and they tell me its added they out the well Iā€™ve been getting it on Mondays since they changed it :disappointed: really getting disappointed

Still donā€™t have mine you would think they would try to passify especially us that deposit almost everysay or have been with you all forever and how much time Iā€™ve lost having to contact customer service to ask why Iā€™m not receiving my perks etc whatā€™s the point of being Bitcoin exclusive also told they canā€™t manually add them and I know they can they have done it before

1 Like

I am going to have your account escalated.

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten those in a very long time. However I got a notification that I achieved VIP status and can even call and get a deposit bonus let alone a cash bonusšŸ™„

1 Like

Still havenā€™t heard back or credited my missing bonuses (3 weeks worth). Any update?

I havenā€™t seen any perk points added lately?

@jewell36 @Leon2000 I will have your account escalated.