***Crypto Club Questions***

Any update???

I also never received match bonuses. I was just reading the comments and realized how many people this affected. Can you look into my account as well

I am new to the forum and was reading the comments on the thread about deposit bonuses because I never received any this week. Can you check on mine also?

Please check my account as wellā€¦ no deposit bonuses were available to me either.

Still havenā€™t got mine. It was supposed to be there according to chat. This is bull shit. Never been treated so poorly by this site

@KyleG94

I am seeing this was already addressed by Customer Service.

ā€œAccount has been escalatedā€ but nothing has changed, still nothing available. Especially frustrating considering the first customer support agent told me I would receive the bonus after I deposit, like the mechanism of the bonus had changed or something, and yet that never happened.

@moderators I also do not have a deposit bonus on my account. If you are able to correct this and add it, i would like to deposit and play. If there are no longer any rewards/bonuses on slotslv I will go fr depositing less frequently to never. I realize there probably isnt anyone who actually cares about player satisfaction or loyalty and my money probably wont make a difference. However, slotslv has always been my favorite place to play and i have actually spent and played A LOT here. I have not been playing as much as I used to and this will be the last time I even log in and attempt to deposit on slots.lv if i have to deposit to receive a bonus.

Sincerely,

KB

Yeah I didnā€™t get my crypto club deposit bonuses AGAIN this week?

Me either :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming: what is going on here??

I didnā€™t get them as well for this new week. If I could get mine added again. Thank you

The perks offered from this program is a match offer with reward points: Crypto Club: 100% up to $250 Bonus + Reward Points

Havenā€™t received mine for two weeks now.

Iā€™m really sorry for the trouble guys, I added all of your accounts to the escalation and the new details. Still awaiting update from marketing.

Mine are there now tyvm

1 Like

Can you help me out as well. My weekly deposit match are not on my account. I would appreciate it

@Sapphire @Takara @Rose

Can you escalate my Crypto deposit 100% match bonuses for this week? I never recieved mine this week. Last week they got added finally thankfully for you. Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you @Elijah

Yes we have escalated your account too

@Serena Thank you. I appreciate it

1 Like