***Crypto Club Questions***

Can I deposit anyway and get the manual match after the fact also?

1 Like

I havent received my match bonus eitheršŸ˜ž

I finally went to customer service about this, and of course had to explain and argue what was going on and they offered to -guess what - escalate! I explained that it had already been escalated, and she said there was nothing on my account to indicate that. I was one of the first people to post it on Monday, so I find that very confusing specially when I made sure that I was included and assured that I was. When I explained this, she said it was a different department and I got disconnected from customer service with no resolution.

Your account was escalated to the Marketing team. I will take a further look.

1 Like

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Your account has been escalated.

1 Like

My account?

1 Like

Hello Slots LV moderators! Could you kindly check my account and confirm if Iā€™m due the Bitcoin Deposit match promotions? I have a few lone crypto deposits but did not see any related promotions available. Many thanks

1 Like

This has been handled.

Hi Sapphireā€¦nothing listed under bonuses on my end? Should i give it some time?

1 Like

Hi Sapphire, I do see it now. Thanks for the assistance

2 Likes

Still nothingā€¦

1 Like

@Paulrc7786 the bonus was added to your account.

@Crbooher83 weā€™re checking for you.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Iā€™ve talked to support twice. First time they just evaded the question. Second time they told me it would appear at Friday 11:59 EST. Well itā€™s past that time and it hasnā€™t appeared. Specifically the Crypto Club: 100% up to $250 Bonus, which normally appears on Monday but hasnā€™t.

1 Like

I didnā€™t recieve my deposit bonus either. This is the first time I havenā€™t received it right awayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve escalated both accounts.

1 Like

I reported this to yā€™all like 5 days ago and you said it was escalated. Still nothing.

1 Like

Same issue as everyone else, no deposit bonuses issued this week. Chat told me to email them like no Iā€™m not emailing anyone, this sites become a disaster.

They even had the nerve to get rid of my VIP status from lack of deposits, welll Geee genius once you screwed the entire site up and got rid of all depossit matches daily im not going to deposit 10 times a week anymore, plus when they terminated my vip there were actual perks for even being a vip anymore. Complete joke.

But yea just another screw up by slotslv great job guys keep it up.

1 Like

I didnā€™t receive my two normal crypto club deposit bonuses but I received a better 200% one this week.

Are the 100% crypto club ones gone? I wouldnā€™t mind another bonus this week.