Bitcoin exclusive

I haven’t received my bitcoin rewards for my last deposit and have tried doing live chat all day with no response. Is live chat down? Can I please get my rewards for my last deposit?

1 Like

I have a for real issue now. Can someone verify the Bitcoin address I used to send my recent deposit that’s not there yet and it’s been like 15 min already.

Crypto is crashing so network is most likely busy.

Did you set your own fee? If so how much

1 Like

I have the address just need someone to verify that’s it goes here. If possible.

I just choose the highest fee to pay from the options I’m given.

1 Like

me either i deposited yesterday at 11:15pm still nothing i always got it within the hour…now i get it takes 24/48 hour to load! you would think the moderators would look into this instead use the same scripted responses!!

I don’t think the mods have control over the Blockchain. They are cool …not that cool tho. Lol Man that sux! I will for experience some negative effects if I don’t get some game time today. Gggrrrr… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where are our fearless leaders? I hope someone will confirm I will be able to get points / spins since I lost 2 cents during the transfer of my deposit. :grimacing:

1 Like

they want everyone to find new places to play i guess…you do your part by depositing and then its wait 2 days for your bonus that we might give you. i had it already

I’m not even going there. I’d be lying if i agreed

1 Like

My deposit was over 24 hours ago now and bovada isn’t doing spins and points anymore… They sent out email plus it’s under their Bitcoin exclusive terms… They changed it starting this week and you get a percentage match instead over 3 deposits because they said that’s what their players wanted…

We won’t have info in regards to other Websites. As per Slots.lv, the Promotion is still active and the Perks may be issued within 48 hours a qualifying deposit is made.

1 Like

I’m sorry… I know you all are different than the sister sites… I was just letting others know why they weren’t getting it on bovada… And I want trying to complain because I know it can take up to 48 hours… It’s usually faster but sometimes delays happen… I’m not going to start playing somewhere else just because there’s a hiccup every now and then… I have played with you all for a while and considerably more than even the sister’s sites so I’m not going anywhere

2 Likes

I deposited 29, 92. Could I please get my free spins or rewards points? I should also be getting free spins on five times Vegas for the crypto deposit.

So yesterday it was said by one of the mods that cash back was on Tuesdays. But I was told by chat a a month or so ago that there no more cash back or I didn’t qualify. I think I was told both at different times. How does one qualify bc when I went exclusive many months ago cash back was an added bonus and it still is apparently but I no get it. Why?

The cashback benefit is determined at the discretion of our Marketing team

And in ur experience here have u gained some knowledge as to how one is eligible for it? Am I even close to it or just give it up bc I’ll never make it there? Derek? You can be Frank for a min right? I mean I’ll still call you Derek. Just be Frank too. Shoot straight from the hip.

1 Like

That’s funny bc I thought I was sent that email special. I was all butt hurt bc what I read was " you are a broke beeaacch, therefore we are removing you from the exclusive club bc we see you ain got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of so your not even going to use the bonuses." That’s what I read. Pppsshh and my family says I read too deep into things. Lol

1 Like

They would review financial activity, longevity, play, etc however we don’t have the specifics that would stated ‘if you play ‘x’ amount you’ll be eligible for cashback’

Understood now I have a little situation that need attention if you have a min.