Bitcoin exclusive

Okay so correct me if I’m wrong here being Bitcoin exclusive you make deposits and withdrawals through Bitcoin only and you get extra bonuses or should I say different bonuses and they’re supposed to be a weekly rewards giving out right? So right or wrong with that being said I’ve been Bitcoin exclusive since I started playing which has been about two or three years ago I play every single day maybe two or three times a day making Bitcoin deposits several times a day totaling up to about 200 to 300 dollars a day that is, now why haven’t I received any of those Bitcoin exclusive bonuses other than the regular bonus rewards that everybody gets and and not to mention the weekly rewards that’s supposed to change every Monday, I haven’t received any and them, slots LV claims to be giving somebody some rewards and bonuses in order to show there appreciation right, a rewards is something that you earn not something that you buy, because that’s all the bonuses that I see, you have to make a deposit in order to receive one so if it’s a reward why do we only get that reward when we spend more money that’s not fair at all not only that you attach a stinking 50 40 or 60 percent playthrough on it which makes it even more harder to win anything from it… now within these three years that I’ve been playing on this site I’ve won a total of $2,400 and that was all at once so I’ve only been able to cash out one time and I think that’s because this game is rigged all the way rigged you mean to tell me out of two or three years of playing you only win one time and I think the reason for that is because after winning that one time I had some issues that came up and I cussed them out in every since then I haven’t won a dime haven’t even been close to winning for instance on the game 10 times you can bet as low as three cents I had $1 left in my account I lost it all except for like 69 cents and then what do you know I started hitting all kind of stuff brought my balance from $1 all the way up to 93 dollars I raised my bet and just like that I was at zero in five spins if that. tell me that ain’t rigged I said all of that to say this I take my hat off to all of those who choose to continue playing and giving your money away better yet letting slots LV cheat you out of your money because I’ve done had my fair share I’ll tell you and they won’t be suckering me out of no more dollars. They can’t even honor a promotion that they put out there I’m just saying

2 Likes

hi i have received my 15000pts but not the spins they normally come at same time will you all have to manually add them again

@georgettaw24 The BTC exclusive program has only been an incentive for a year or so, so it isn’t possible that you joined a few years ago.

Are you claiming that you don’t receive the weekly benefits since the program began, or are you asking for additional rewards for past play?

We can also assure you that any interaction with customer service or us has no bearing on your play here.

@kingdip318 These are issued separately, and can take up to 24-48 hours to be awarded. However, as it’s Monday they would have reset by now, were you able to receive them after all?

I should have been issued my 15000 reward points and spins from yesterdays and day before play have not

@lisaleese You’ve already received your spins and points for last week and unfortunately I don’t see any other deposits today, so you would still need to make a $30 deposit this week to be eligible again. Note that they don’t issue for every $30 deposit and only once per week.

Wondering if I qualify for a cash back bonus tried to get ahold of someone a couple days ago buy no luck I feel like it’s to late now

@Babylungs You aren’t eligible for the cashback bonus. Please view your benefits here

Hey mods,

Can you take a look at my account? Idk if it was missed at some point I swore I was in btc exclusive but went to check and wasn’t. Can you guys take a look I re requested, but I thought I had a solid cash back coming today but now I’m not sure

1 Like

Hopefully they can fix it! With all the outages over the past several months, it might have wiped it out.

What time does this cash back thing happen? i know its weekly, but wondering what time

1 Like

I don’t get the cashback, I’m not good enough lol

cashback is the bitcoin exclusive program right?

It’s supposed to be. They haven’t given it to me since day 1. They will say “sadly, that is not one of your perks” lol

Usually that are issued around 2pm ET

1 Like

Derek,

Can you Check whether I get my cashback? If I don’t on this weeks losses I won’t be back.

We’ll check and send you a PM

I haven’t received my Cashback this week @Derek

1 Like

Your withdrawals this week were higher than your deposits @Slootsrfun. You unfortunately weren’t eligible.

Actually my deposits were $380 more than my withdrawals @Alexander

This unfortunately doesn’t appear to be correct, we’ll PM you specifics.