Bitcoin exclusive

I deposited my weekly $30+ crypto and two hours in, I still haven’t received any of the bonuses?

Welcome to the forum.
Rewards are added up to 48 hours after the deposit is made.

Hello, yes I just have a question about bitcoin exclusive, I opted in few weeks back, I got the free spins and bonus points but last Tuesday I didn’t receive a cash back when I got a hold of live chat they told me they don’t see me as having the cash back. I am a bit confused how can I get the free spins and point and not be enrolled in the cash back also? It shows on the web page when click upgrade . Can someone please explain to me why I was told they didn’t see me as having the cash back but clearly on the upgrade page it says clearly 10% cash back on losses using crypto… confused…

didnt get my crypto exclusive free spins and reward points today. seems like i normally got them right away mon morning.

The sopins and points can take up to 48 hours to hit your account after the deposit is made.

@Nick @Alexander for the bitcoin exclusive, doesnt something happen on monday? free spins or something? then tuesday is the cash back?

1 Like

If you make a $30 deposit during the week you receive spins and points, Tuesday is cashback.

Last week, it was on Monday at roughly 10 my time, its now past 11

the spins

Unfortunately I’m not seeing any deposits today to be eligible yet. The program resets Monday and requires a deposit that week.

1 Like

thanks for info

I didn’t get my
Bitcoin spins or
@Millionfrogs I do see that $30 deposit so this should be added within 24-48 hours.

it never takes this long i deposited last night and still didnt get my points or spins they can take your deposit right away but make you wait to get your points

No one is making you wait to get the points as they are technically within timeframe. Just because they are usually issued early does not mean that today they are late.

1 Like

lol ok…good answer but keep taking the deposits in minutes.

1 Like

Could you please check and make sure my deposits from today are in the system for me to get my spins and points later or tomorrow? I appreciate it…

1 Like

This doesn’t really have any bearing on when you receive benefits. Also, would you rather we not take deposits instantly or quickly? If this were delayed I’m sure that for the most part most players would not be very happy with this.

1 Like

i seems every week its something different. no friday folly one week. then Mothers day promotion deposit but wait an hour to get free spins…now it this…its always been right after you deposit you would see your points and spins.
now its wait 24/48 hours to get your crypto exclusive perks!
whats going on! customer service goes a long way when people spent a ton of money on here and they can leave just as easy.

1 Like

I haven’t received my btc exclusive bonus on here and 2 other sister sites. Seems like I’m being targeted . I can understand one website but 3???
Been 19 hours and nothing whats the deal here. It started with bovada 2 weeks ago and last weeek. Have to Keep asking support to add it. Now nothing on all 3 account this week. Is there a problem with my accounts?

2 Likes

@moderators - can someone please look at my account and tell me when you can help motivate me to getting my lazy a$$ up to shower today?

Lmao

1 Like