Bitcoin Exclusive Account

@Zene1120,

The program started at 10:30am ET, but there’s a lot of data to go through as I’m sure everyone can imagine! It’s on track to be issued though, just give it some time, please monitor the account for updates. :wink:

These dudes are crazy they don’t try n help they fight like it’s their last few bucks personally.

Hey Samuel I still haven’t got my free spins or 15k rewards points. It’s been broken since May for me. I used to be able to go to chat n get them manually added Everytime but now service has gotten worse. And I’m not a lil fish

I sure would like to get my points 15k and my free spins on ceasers . And I tell them the 48 hour rule don’t apply. I have to get these manually added Everytime since May. Yet all of a sudden no way I’m correct . And no one’s reads the messages or even ttys to help. But if I could get my rewards , would be highly appreciate.

@Mattlong317 We’ve responded to you via PM

Here is something totally crazy . I am yet to get my 15k points also. But somehow my btc exclusive 25 free spins got mixed in with the deposit match bonus. It’s supposed to be three separate rewards . 15k points, 25 free spins, and a match bonus.

1 Like

So I am hoping to get some help straighting this out because I would like to get my rewards also.

Okay so for some reason I haven’t got my 15k points yet. I would like to have those asap please because I know no one’s is adding in correctly …
BUT THE CRAZIER ISSUE, is this . My 25 free spins reward is mixed in with my deposit match bonus and these are posed to be 3 separate rewards. Look at this screenshot. This is crazy . I have never seen it like this. So I would like some help getting this fixed up . The 25 fre spins by itself and I would like to get my points as well . Thank you .

Hi @Amber317

I’m sorry for the late reply and understand your concern as it pertains to the Crypto Lock rewards. It shows that you were able to redeem the spins and the reward points was also added to the account.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

I have made qualifying deposits and I am bitcoin exclusive. I have not received match, spins or 15,000 credits. I have chatted multiple times and am told the bonus will be there and never is.

Why does the bonus not show up in my reward section anymore. I was told to deposit first then I will get my rewards.

@Coleh84, Welcome to the Forum. These should be available for you to redeem shortly on the account so keep an eye out on your rewards tab.

I’m having the same issue . 15k showed up but the free spins haven’t and last week they didn’t either. I actually ended up just testing cyberpunk on day 3 (last week) and they just so happened to be there (w/o redeeming under rewards) . No such luck this week. I’ve never had to wait the 48hrs and suddenly beginning last week it has become an issue. After reading all of the other comments I am worried this is now a permanent issue.

Looks like they were added for you recently :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind that while it might not always take up to 48 hours, the time-frame is there because there can be times it takes a bit longer.

Yes it was thank you!

1 Like

I never received the 250% deposit match part of the bitcoin exclusive, is that part of the bonus package anymore?

@Coleh84, It appears the deposit bonus is available now.

Hi. My cash back is short again this week and I also have not received my reward points. Could you please look into this

@Zene1120, Do note that cashback this week is calculated from Thursday - Tuesday as it was issued late last week and you should have received Tuesday-Wednesdays amounts last week.

As for your spins and reward points, you haven’t made a qualifying deposit ($30) this week and aren’t eligible yet.

Any mods available. Having same old BTC exclusive issue. Will PM if mods reply.

Just replied back to your PM now.