Bitcoin Exclusive Account

Does anybody know what day of the week the 15,000 points get credited to our account. I’ve made multiple deposits over the $30 minimum and have never received the points promotion?

Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome!

They should be issued within 48 hours of your first qualifying deposit.

However, the rewards tend to be added during the morning so it may fall outside of the 48 hour time-frame depending on when you deposited.

1 Like

Ok it’s been 4 days since I made two deposits over $30 and I still haven’t rec’d anything?

It seems like you’ve already received the rewards.

Send over a PM with what you think you’re missing and I’ll take a look.

I haven’t gotten one

I’m looking at your message now.

I’m having the same problem. I’ve chatted with support twice about it. They confirmed I was eligible for the 15000 points the current week and the week before, , both times they sent the ticket to the technical team… and it’s been a few days now, still nothing.

@earthlingsf, Welcome to the Forum.

The points seem to now be redeemable on your end.

1 Like

Can you check on my 15k points? Thanks

@chicoraro78 I’m not seeing any qualifying deposit made this week

:astonished: Made a few deposits a couple weeks ago, didnt see any rewards! So havent deposited since.

1 Like

@chicoraro78 the rewards were issued the week of. I’ll send you a PM with the details

@golions47, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve now issued your 15000 points from last week, however, this week you’ve not made a deposit over $30 and aren’t eligible yet.

1 Like

@Alexander hey thank you!! I appreciate such a quick response and the points are there!

1 Like

I made multiple qualifying deposits this week over 48 hours ago and still have not received 15000 reward points.

@golions47 The points are available now

Same issue. It’s been over 48 hours and no bonus 15000 points.

Hi @earthlingsf, we’ll look into this and keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience @earthlingsf, we see that your 15000 reward points were added to your account on the 13th. We’re currently looking to see why it was not added automatically.

Hello. Would you mind checking on my reward points please?