Bitcoin Exclusive Account

Hi @Zene1120, sure we can definitely look into this for you and keep you posted.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Zene1120, We’re sorry for the delay with your reward points. It’s now available on your account.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi. Just wondering if reward points are on a delay also? Haven’t received mine as of yet

@Zene1120 Spins and points are usually issued within 24-48 hours of the qualifying deposit.

We aren’t experiencing any delays outside of the 48 hours though.

Ok. Would you mind checking my account. I’m not referring to the deposit I just made. I didn’t receive my points from last week

@Zene1120 I’ll send you a PM with the details

Where are my fre spins I spent 2 hours on chat and they can’t seem to figure it out its getting ridiculous

They’ve already been claimed this week, feel free to reach out via PM if you have questions.

@Derek Can i please get all of my bitcoin cashback I have never received it once and also been trying to get my free spins from my weekly deposit and have spent 3 plus hours in the past two days on chat and they have resolved nothing. Can you please look into it.

1 Like

Cashback is not a part of your rewards.

They have not been claimed this week I deposited Monday night at 9 pm the other free spins was from a deposit before you can look it up

You received the free spins for the previous week as well, so this week’s spins were just issued a bit early. There isn’t anything else to be issued at this time.

No they wasn’t I had 5 or 6 deposit bonuses with free spins attached to them. They was all from deposits before? Why would I receive spins before I even made my 30 deposit?

The free spins are issued only once per week from the Bitcoin Exclusive program. If you have further questions about this, send over a private message.

Could you please check on my free spins? Thank you

They can be claimed now.

Good news! Cashback will begin issuing at around 10:30am ET :slight_smile:

Thanks for the patience everyone!

I still don’t have cash back