11/16/2023 wins

• What are your initials?

• How long have you been with us?

• What was your winning game and amount?

• Was this your first big win online?

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?

9 Likes

Congratulations! These are some astonishing hits!

2 Likes

These two where almost back to back about an hour ago or so…

7 Likes

Congrats on the win. Happy to see forum members taking home big bags just in time for the holidays.

1 Like

11/19 about an hour or so ago

6 Likes

4 Likes

That’s just wow, two minutes apart…

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh I hate you!! lol jp congrats man! I hope your amazing run continues!! How much do you play back before you call it?

its about even. id really like to do some player transfers to help out some people. ive had a withdrawal pending though for about a week but hopefully as soon as it processes ill be able to help some people out. hopefully a few folks will be able to take it and turn it into a nice christmas for their family.

8 Likes

That’s nice of you! Not alot of ppl even think like that. I saw some of your other comments and as far as I can tell, that’s consistent of you. You’ve been fair af to the site too. I’m sure it’s going to feel better than the win when you can actually do it!

We’re still communicating with the transactions team to get that withdrawal passed as soon as possible, I’ll continue checking on updates from them throughout the day

a couple hours ago i was messaged this from another moderator:

“You will surely be receiving the funds as confirmed by our payments team. I do see the review was completed. We are now just waiting for you to receive it on your end.”

since its online, i try and refrain from reading into things and making assumptions about the way things are worded. but “just waiting for you to receive it on your end.” sounds like it should have been sent? i didnt reach out for clarification as im trying not to pester anyone.

The withdrawal is still pending, so Sapphire probably meant that the team is finalizing things. She will definetly clarify that for you once she comes on shift today, in a few hours. In the meantime, I’ve asked for an update too. The team has a big queue I think at the moment and that’s why this increment is taking some time. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Either way we’re keeping a close eye on this and it won’t be left without the neccessary attention.

Congratulations!! Thats awesome. Gives me hope that i could win a good one.

I hope you guys process withdrawal soon. No point winning if he/she can’t cashout. I am sure slots.lv will do right thing based on my past experience but this much delay in processing is not good for business.

What’s your username for player transfer? I’ve never done one before so I’m not really sure how it works. I think I just need your username.

4 Likes

Give me your username in a DM and I’ll send you some so that maybe you do hit.

1 Like

I don’t think I can send private messages yet but my user name is Edited by Moderator - Please send private info via PM and Thank you for even thinking of me! That’sa blessing in itself😇