11/16/2023 wins

@Earth2Kieta @faeriegirl2009 @rock2020
Sent you guys 100 bucks apiece. Good luck

11 Likes

That’s awesome!! Congratulations! Wish I had that kinda of luck. I’ve lost for 3 months straight :person_facepalming:

Oh my goodness. What an amazing surprise to wake up to. Thank you.

1 Like

@moderators what is going in here? It is so difficult to win on here and when someone finally does you make them wait over a week to get paid? That is shameful. Congratulations on the win @Gwhizzle10 - hope they process your withdrawal soon. Crypto withdrawals only take 45 minutes when I make them so it sounds very suspicious that yours has been sitting for this long. Praying Slots.lv makes this right ASAP!

Payout reviews are sometimes required and usually, it’s an automated process. With that said the player’s requests have been processed, and congrats again @Gwhizzle10!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Peyton glad to hear @Gwhizzle10 finally got paid. I have no issue without payout reviews. I have a major issue with them taking a week or more. Nonetheless glad it was made right.

1 Like

woah, congrats!!

Congratulations on your win! Maybe you’ll bring me some luck.

Insane run!

Wish i could win
. Lol

Super congrats I’m new to the forum and would love to be like you one day! This is awesome

We are excited to have you and hope you will be able to add some value to our community!

1 Like

Wow that is awesome congrats

Question, were those wins on this site?

1 Like

Can you clarify the question so we can be of proper help?

I was asking @Gwhizzle10 if the wins he shared above happened on Slots.lv or on a sister site.
I ask because you released the “Jackpots and Big Winners” for November, but I don’t see a single win of his there.
I believe the big win has to top $50k, which several of his did.
So I’m just wondering which site he was playing on when he hit those wins.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, we checked his account and it appears that what he shared is indeed with us.

1 Like

I love Big Atlantis… most of the time… Highest I did was $50 bets after I got on a good run annnnndddd… that day it decided to not play nice… made the bonus 1x out of 100 spins, got to 1 guy before the 10x, and only made $300… I don’t do big bets like that though unless I somehow get lucky enough to swell the bankroll to $8k+.

1 Like

Congrats ! I’d super appreciate a transfer as well

Why weren’t any of the wins included in the jackpot and big win report for November?

1 Like