What time does cash back hit accounts?

Just wondering what time it gets sent. Thank you.

1 Like

Every Tuesday, before 5:00pm EST.

1 Like

How yall even get cash back. Ive never ever gotten it

2 Likes

It is part of the crypto exclusive program, but not all accounts would be eligible for it.

2 Likes

Before 5pm on Tuesdays :money_mouth_face:

I’m last level player here and haven’t gotten cash back or any good crypto deposits bonus like before ! And I continue to lose and nothing still . Just got off chat with support says they are changing their bonuss :-1:

Unfortunately not all players are eligible to receive cashback, most accounts do not qualify for this perk.

Can yoh check my account and see when my cashback will be available in my account

When will the casback be in my account… i got it last week. I cant remember what day i got it last week

When will the casback be in my account… i got it last week. I cant remember

You weren’t eligible this week since your withdrawals were higher than your deposits.

I never got my cash back at all

@Jsmoveent77 cashback is not part of the promotion you are opted in.

How can we get into the cashback program? It would be nice to get something at least out of the thousands I’ve lost. :roll_eyes:

How do you know what you qualify for? Ive been playing for quits sometime and i dont get cash back rhere are no birthday bonuses and i tried to ger a player credit and i was told my account doesnt qualify how much do i have to deposit to recieve a comp?

Hi @Bonniealways , I will send you a PM of your offer that includes your perks.

I’ve never gotten cash back either

@Cloudd33yed your account isn’t eligible for cashback.