What’s your favorite slot?

I feel like I get stuck in ruts sometimes and play the same slots over and over. So, hopefully some other players can help a sista’ out and comment with your favorite slot or two! @moderators ya’ll can join in the fun too! Also, is there an indication somewhere that I am unaware of as to the volatility of each slot? If not, pass that suggestion on to the powers that be for me! :blush:

2 Likes

We don’t actually play on the games (apart from to test) so we wouldn’t really know! But I’m sure some other players can help with this!

2 Likes

From aesthetic perspective Lawless ladies seem fun.

4 Likes

Wheels and Reels XL, Fury of Zeus, and Caesar Victory.
All the influx of new games is really annoying. I don’t play any of the new games. There are simply too many of them and it clutters the game board. The new games are pretty much all the same, only the name is different.

5 Likes

Wheels and reels xl for sure, but something about buffalo or 10x vegas is always tempting. The other slots never seen as nice, but its anecdotal and probably in my head :rofl:

1 Like

777, cyberpunk, mystic elements & all the “year of the __” hit really well when they hit

1 Like

Thanks for the responses! All of the suggested slots are the ones I always play lol but it’s nice to be around like-minded, similarly interested folks! The one thing I REALLY miss about the old crypto exclusive program is the free spins were on a different slot each month. Recommendations from players and free spins are the only way I venture out beyond my usual games. And @afloyd71 i COMPLETELY agree about the new games. Too much too fast and they are ALL THE SAME! Not a fan!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts folks!

@afloyd71, @spowell, can you please give us more information about the new games? Which games specifically you didn’t like and why? We’d love to get more feedback from players.

2 Likes

All of the BGaming games that are constantly being uploaded every day. It seems like a new version of these games pop up every day. I guess you guys got some new contract with this vendor, but the games aren’t very good and none of them gives you a jackpot win. I still find myself playing the older games. I have tried most of the Bgaming games at least once, but none are worth replaying again. JMO.

1 Like

Reels of Wheels XL is the first game I play daily followed by Mythic Wolf and if I’m not winning I’ll try anything.

1 Like