Still not getting incentives for losses

Ok so i just checked my transactions for the past month and i have deposited almost 3000 dollars and have withdrew only 75$ which was a player transfer and these customer service representatives really cant hook me up with a free chip to play when im down and out with no money left to deposit?? Man thats really low just doesnt sitnright with me. Im tired of being a loyal customer and getting nothing back in return for me to even want to consider to keep handing my hard earned money over to this site… does anyone else get the same treatment? Its a real bummer :confused:

8 Likes

This is not accurate. Your deposits are not even 20% of this amount in 31 days.

I already permanently deactivated my ignition account and café account I play this site the most and I’ve deposited so much since my last bonus I was given. this is ridiculous I’m ready to start off fresh somewhere else.

3 Likes

What do you mean its not accurate ?? I have sxreenshots of hiw much ive deposited and how much ive withdraw

1 Like

So i dont understand what you are seeing but what im seeing right here in the last 31 days ive deposited pretty close to 3k . Ive obly withdrawn $75 in 31 days. That is a 2600 come up for you guys. And im still over here begging for a free chip when im just shoveling my money at u guys.

1 Like

Apologies as it seems I must have had another account open at the time or had some connection errors. I was incorrect and the amount you posted is accurate.

On review though it seems that these recent denials have actually been due to having available rewards in your bonus section.

1 Like

I havent been issued a bonus in over a month and ive used every dam reward ive had and several deposits with out matches

2 Likes

It seems like a new way to have people keep depositing because i was told same thing then still denied so many deposits and nothing

You have used a large amount of bonus funds though, this will also reflect when the calculation is done.

Ive had soo many deposits without matches as well

This is why i left the sister sites and closed my accounts over there. Deposited thousands, asked for a bonus, they said i had rewards in bonus section. deposit rewards. I’m out of money, gave it to you all, and now you want me to give you more to get a bonus added? I dont think so. If this place gets like that, close the account here as well. Show appreciation and take care of your customers.

3 Likes

We wouldn’t be able to issue a bonus if you have bonuses available, they would need to be used first.
If you have nothing available then we can check to see if there is anything available for you.

Ok i have nothing available can u check for me pls

This was already checked for you earlier by CS

Yea and i was denied ive deposited several times over the last month with no bonuses u guys changed the way it was going and thats why im done

1 Like

It was declined as you are not eligible at the moment unfortunately.

Lol obviously! but i dont understand how … how much more do i need to lose u guys are ridiculous

2 Likes

As it has already probably been mentioned, the amount of bonuses you have already used would also come into play, as would withdrawals, it’s not simply about deposits.

I did this the other day as i was told the same thing by CS and i had absolutely no rewards left and then a different CS rep told me that having rewards in your tab didnt even matter when it came to getting a bonus. Im just curious as if your reps are all trained tbe same way because im always getting the run around it seems. And upon checking my bonuses im still out almost 1000 dollars after calculating everything… i was even out of rewards the other day when asking and the numbers were pretty nuch the same and i was still denied. Its a bummer cus ive been a loyal customer for 5 years or so and cant even get a kickdown

1 Like