Some wins from this week

4 Likes

Your killin’ it amigo…Man I was hoping to hit Cleo last night. Was playing it for several hours and then bam, someone hit for 176k! 777 deluxe is getting up there but the spins have been horrible here and the bonus rounds for me have been hard to come by! Keno board is treating me well once again!

1 Like

Its rough when you grind for the jackpot chance and then see it hit and not get it. That happened to me several times yesterday. I havent tried keno yet.

2 Likes

When you hit those dragon siege jackpots, what does it do? Just a message that says jackpot winner pops up? Any special ceremony? lol

It makes a sound you havent heard before then it pops up in middle of the screen. It’s the girl and it says jackpot with the amount.

In 2017 I hit the jackpot on bulletproof babes. I had about $300 in account was driving while my boss was asleep in passenger seat. I was doing $2 bets on auto spin with no volume. I looked down and my balance was 7.7k. Didnt see it lol.

2 Likes

Nice! I never play with the sound on tho…its too annoying for me lol…what are you eyeing today amigo?

My usual slots:

Dragon Siege
Bulletproof babes
Fairy Wins
Arabian Tales
Diamond Dragon

When I feel like high variance I go psychedelic sixties or scary rich. Psychedelic is PC only. I hit 5k on one spin on $5 bet on that game once. Sadly 1000x is max win on single spin.

2 Likes

Im grinding out another 6 numbers on keno hoping to pull another 2k hit…6 on $1/play is 2000…5 is $111…5 out of 6 keeps you going and the dream alive…i was at 2900 now 2300 but im due for another 5/6 or all 6 soon…i’ll send a pic of my hit earlier in the next post

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I just hit the random jackpot on Fairy Wins. I was too slow to get screen shot with the jackpot display but it was around 7k

2 Likes

Dude is that the 3rd jp for you in a week? Thats insane!

Yeah 3rd in 5 days. Two here and one on Ignition. Pretty unbelievable.

1 Like

Now I’m going to try for two in one day lol.

1 Like

Mission accomplished Dragon Siege jackpot won for 3rd time this week and 4th jackpot overall including 2 today.

Missed it again I get too excited to screenshot LoL

Oh I guess it did still say jackpot up top so I was a little quicker.

My biggest Wins yesterday

2 Likes

Hit jp again

1 Like

Nice hit 9k

1 Like

Congrats but this is getting a little more than absurd! LOL leave some of those jackpots for us amigo! haha