Some of my wins

Never won a jackpot, never had a jackpot wheel despite tens of thousands of spins, but I’ve had some decent wins in the past month. One of these was Ignition but it’s the same thing.

13 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing your wins! They are very nice!

2 Likes

All I want is a reels and wheels xl or hot drop jackpot spin man! Feels like it’s never going to happen.

3 Likes

I have had many Reels XL jackpot spins but never a Hotdrop

1 Like

How much were you betting to get them? I’ve played a ton of Reels.

1 Like

My lowest bet was .40 cents. I think that was a $450 jackpot.

I have won the minor/ mini at least 10 times using $1/$2/$5 bets

I won the major once on a $20 bet. It was only 3.5k at the time

1 Like

I found the .40 one

5 Likes

Had a nice win on 10x vegas tonight, $4.5 bet, hit for $36, then respinned with a 10x in the middle for $360 more, then $45 more on Jackpot wheel.

I will post all over the day I get a reel jackpot spin though.

3 Likes

Anyone else have big wins that they can share with the community??

1 Like

I might have won too much because they took away my daily Bitcoin double up offers

1 Like

What’s the best way to cash out I’m in the US and I had them mail me a check even after there $75 fee it was really hard to cash it or deposit it most US banks use a 9 digit number but since it’s from Canada they use 8 digits was a pain to get it verified so just asking how do you go about cashing out
Thx in advance

2 Likes

Congrats on a good month. I need some of this in my life. I don’t think I will deposit anymore til they do a points drop or something bc I am not hitting anything and my money is gone too fast to make this fun! I’m just glad someone is hitting something.

1 Like

I have never done the check but you can cash out with matchpay app and then do player transfers here. Just get with the moderators on the player transfers bc I made a mistake when I first got here and bought from a scam artist but if you involve the mods they can oversee the exchange. They were really helpful. Matchpay is another good option. I use it often.

1 Like

Honestly you just need to avoid receiving a check period. It takes to long to process and finding a bank willing to cash it is another story. It is easiest to use crypto. If you aren’t familiar with crypto it would be best to sell your funds here on the marketplace

2 Likes

I’m in the US as well and went through the same thing the first time I wanted to cash out. Ended up just starting a crypto account and withdrew using bitcoin. Glad I did tbh. That’s what I use now to gamble lol.
Fast and easy.

1 Like

Those are some beautiful wins. Mine are all over the place.
I won an hourly jackpot once, was a pretty lowish one, around $600. Used to win on Inferno, but not so much anymore. Never saw an in game jackpot, but I usually bet too low for those I think.
Wheels & Reels really doesn’t like me.
At all.

1 Like

You could always sell through player to player transfer.

1 Like

Had some other nice ones since this, these were back in August

5 Likes

Cash out via Bitcoin to cashapp OR I use Matchpay via Cashapp. Pretty simple really even for a technical dummy like me :laughing:

2 Likes

Those are some awesome wins

1 Like