Slots were on fire tonight

Lost a few grand over the past few weeks and was discouraged and wasn’t going to play, but decided to deposit today with the bonus. Deposited $170 and lost it in ten minutes, then deposited $170 with the 150% and 40x rollover and I got all these wins. The $1800 was a 5x horseshoe 10x and respun to a cherry for another $300. All this and I’ve still never won a jackpot or got a jackpot spin despite Reels and Wheels XL being my favorite slot.

3 Likes

Few more from tonight

6 Likes

So how much were you able to cash out?

1 Like

@Endcrisis congrats! :star_struck:

1 Like

$5500 total, cleared the bonus

3 Likes

Congrats! I was playing the same games & got good hits @ $2 but nothing like yours @ $10 - $20! It looks like “someone” hit the R&W @ almost $700k

1 Like

Withdrew $5500 and the $30 I left is now $152 on 40 cent spins on reels xl. Wish I was still betting $20 with how hot the games are.

Damn I see someone won the jackpot. I think the odds are extremely random that I’ve never got a jackpot spin. I’ve spun the game so damn much! If it qualified for rollover I’d never play anything else.

Yeah I remember these kind of days. I would go a long time with the dry spell and then eventually would have a 24-hour period where I would win like this. That doesn’t happen anymore I don’t remember the last time I was able to even double the amount of money I deposited. Has been like this for 6 months at least for me not a single win. Congrats on your wins buddy

1 Like

@Endcrisis that’s awesome…all from $170 deposit??
Were you betting $2 till it got hot?

My strategy when I deposit $170 with the bonus it gets to $420 is to bet $5 each spin. If I’m in the bonus with the massive rollover and hit something I will go up to $10 to $20

3 Likes

@Endcrisis Thanks for letting us know. I hope i get to be that lucky too.

1 Like

You have got to in the positive here at Slots LV lifetime

Definitely positive lifetime after this week. Still want a jackpot wheel spin or a jackpot though. I swear I’ve done hundreds of thousands of spins on reels xl and it still eludes me.

I wish the sister sites gave good bonuses still, this is the best site of the 4 by far.

You have never gotten Jackpot wheel on XL before?

Never and I play it more than every other slot combined

2 Likes

That’s surprising! I have gotten 15-20 times across the 4 sites

I was about to lose some of it back but my deposit bonus was randomly taken away from my account without any explanation.

Best hit in a few weeks. Still chasing a jackpot wheel spin.

2 Likes