Slots are so tight it’s ridiculous

That is actually totally incorrect. There was a ddos attack for several days. It was also documented at the time on various websites.

I don’t know but my account is a week new and I deposited around 500$ and I won 23,000$ today no joke here’s my account screenshot

I remember the attack, my bad for the wrong attack. But did you guys not come out with a HDJ right after?

Your account is new.
Give it 6 months.

1 Like

Well my account’s new and I’ve done nothing but lose my ass

1 Like

Yea i was new too and hit nothing like that 1800 ever since nothing but losses. I mean thatscwhy i always wait to refer friends because the our major slot players and i dont want them to get sucked in.i see if sites do this if i notice they stay fair and it seems random after a win then i say this site is the real deal

Lol. That’s awesome! Must be nice…

Just had $531 playthrough on a deposit on Reels and Wheels XL with $1 and $2 dollar bets and didn’t get a single bonus spin or free spins. Disappointing.

I have played LUXE 555 for several thousand dollars worth of slots. It was working fine till late last night. The the reels started acting really funny. When I went to play it this morning, it was down. Now in over 50 spins I didn’t even win a$25 spin. I’ce been playing here for YEARS!!! It’s just really weird how one day it plays fine then it just goes completely cold & no it’s not a run of bad luck. Lile I said. Ive been playing here for years.