Shutting down the perks

Got this message from Darth Slottius today….

Hi there,

We’re letting you know our Pointsback Program will be stopping soon. But watch this space, something exciting is coming your way .

And don’t forget, you can get paid to play with My Slots Rewards. Earn Rewards Points for playing your favorite games and exchange them for
cash bonuses at any time.

Can someone explain this to me like I’m 6?
Also has anyone else received this?

I received it as well. I believe they are taking away when they surprise you by putting points in your account. I usually receive a message from them saying… another little gift… and the amount of points that they put in my account.

I believe the slot rewards are the points we accumulate as we’re playing.

I’m not 100% sure and I’m just guessing so hopefully I can help.

1 Like

Ahh gotcha. I Typically only see those a few days after a major beat down. Lol

Just to clarify, this is the little gifts that get sent out from time to time in the way of rewards points.

1 Like

I got that too.

Do you know what’s heading our way and when? We won’t tell :shushing_face:

I have no idea unfortunately, I haven’t received anything regarding any new programs

1 Like

All of the sister sites have been gradually reducing bonuses. It’s unfortunate.

1 Like

Do you know when they are taking this away? It just says soon. And is this different than the accounts that get Cashback?

I believe this will be discontinued from July 20th.

So we should still get reward points this afternoon one last time then?

I don’t know if there will be drops today.

The weekly reward points they drop in your acct on Mondays?

@Shellb124 This is related to “Little Gifts”.

So will we get any little gifts today? It says in my notifications that the offer expires on July 21. Will today be the last day or will I not get anymore bonuses?

I have no answer to that I’m afraid. They are randomly added by the marketing team. I’m not sure if your account will receive any until the they are discontinued.

I’m still waiting for all the cool shit you guys said you were going to do. You didn’t hold it down at all. I like this site. Y’all paid me nice once or twice. But the promos swag spins etc… is straight garage. Quit being stingy guys. I know I chose to play here and like I said I know you are going to cash me out. But shhhhhh
Let me see something(post deleted by author